Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I kind of forgot about it but I will start updating more. Tell me what you think! 😜

I quickly ran through the door up to my room. I got undressed into the shower. After I was done I got dressed into fresh new clothes and did my hair and make up. I told my mom where I was going and left. When I got there, Rydel was already in her car waiting for me.

"Jeez took you long enough!"

"All I did was shower, do my hair and make up!"

"Well it seemed like forever. Anyway where to first?"

"I think we should go to the movie store first."

"Alright let's go"

We pulled out of the driveway and made our journey to town. At about 3 we returned to the house. We just sat around for a while. We wanted to wait till it was dark to watch the movies. We watched the boys play video games in their rooms.

"Ross! Why'd you kill me? I'm on your team!" Riker screamed.

"I'm sorry I forgot. I'm not used to you being on my team."

This happened multiple times throughout the game. In the middle of the game someone knocked on the bedroom door.

"Come in!" Everyone yelled. Soon Ellington walked in with bags of candy.

"Who says we have a sleep over?"

"Um Kendra and I already planned one. We already got movies candy and popcorn. Where were you when we were talking about it?"

"Probably of in my own world. uh well I guess we can just get fat! It'll be alright!"

"Ratliff, your just strange." I said from beside Riker.

"Why thank you madam!" He bowed down and accidentally dropped the bag he was holding.

"Smooth" Stormie said from behind him. "Your dad and I have to go out of town. We will probably find a hotel and stay the night there. Don't get into too much trouble."

"Bye mom!" Everyone yelled. Even Ellington and I did because we are basically family.

"I'll be right back." Riker said getting up. When he came back everyone was engaged in conversation. "Hey Kendra. Would you like to assist me in the basement?"

"Yes. Indeed I would"

"Just remember, what happens in the basement, stays in the basement." Rocky said while pointing at both of us.

Everyone else started laughing.

"We won't do anything! You're so dumb Rocky."

I followed Riker down stairs almost tripping and falling on him in the process.

"Don't fall!"

"Shut up! Wouldn't be the first time today." He turned around and gave me a look I couldn't recall, smirked. And continued down the stairs. "Why exactly are we going down here?"

Riker opened the door and headed over to his guitar. "Because I wrote a song and wanted to know what you thought of it."

"Ahh I see!"

"Alright you ready?" Riker asked sitting next to me on the couch.

"Yes ma- I mean sir."

"You were gonna call me a girl, weren't you?"

"No. I was actually going to call you a ma'am."

"Your going to pay for that!"

Riker set his guitar down and started to tickle me.