Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

The Lynchs and I made it safely to dance. On our way there, we were all singing and yelling really loud. Mark ended up telling us to calm down or else we would cause a wreck. We ran into some traffic on the way also. But fortunately we made it just in time. We met up with Ellington ( we like to call him Ratliff because you know..) Him and the rest of the boys started messing around like usual while me and Rydel just talked. Once everyone was present, the teacher began. She taught us the next part of our dance and we shortly caught on.

"Now this next part you'll need to have a partner."

"Do we get to choose?" Rocky asked.

"Good question but the answer is no. I have already chose who you all will be with. Rydel and Ellington, Ross and Britney, Riker and Kendra, Rocky and Carter, and Ryland and Ashley."

I'm assuming Riker was happy about me and him being together. Not like together together. Just the partner thing. That would be weird if we were dating. I honestly don't know how he would feel. I have found something that Riker does. Usually if there's anything that has to do with me, his eyes will light up. It's kind of cute and amusing if you ask me. I'm like Rydel. Her and I have never kissed a boy, let alone had a boyfriend. It doesn't bug us really though. I snapped out of daze and that's when I realized everyone was staring at me.

"Umm did I do something?"

"We were trying to get your attention while you were in your little fantasy world." Riker replied.

"Oops!" I just shrugged it off and we continued to learn our dance moves.

"Hey do you want to stay over tonight and go shopping and see a movie tomorrow?" Rydel asked after practice.

"That sounds fun. We should go get candy, popcorn, and movies once we get back to the house."

"I want to take a shower first and then we can go. You can go home real fast and get a shower in. If you find anything you might need, bring it."

"Alright!"

We got back to the house and I was started to leave. I quickly asked Rydel if she asked her parents and she told me she did. Then I headed out the door.

A/N: so I just came up with names for partners. Sorry if it's too short I was kind of in a hurry. Now that I think about it, I honestly have no idea why I was rushing. Lol hope you like it! \o/