Chapter Five: Confirming

Lunch was awkward.

Sienna was ignoring Luke, and she knew that he wanted to talk to her. Whatever. Everytime she looked at him, he made the huge pleading eyes at her. It broke her heart, but she was still mad at him for agreeing to go to Kelly's party. Idiot.

What really captured her attention was the awkwardness between Peter and Emma. She was now sure than ever that he had a crush on Em. She also knew that Ali shared her thoughts, because she was looking very thoughtfully at both of them. Then Ali asked.

"Why are we sitting here in silent mode?"

"Yeah, I feel like someone's died. No offence, though." Lincoln said.

"I don't know, I guess Sienna's mad at me." Luke began carefully. Sienna snapped at that.

"And why WOULDN'T I be mad at you, Luke? You're freakin' excited to go to Bitch#1's party, and then you value are friendship! I'm sorry, but NO. I don't LIKE the fact that you're going to her place, OK? Even as JOCK LUKE STRIKER. So don't expect me to be bubbly about it." Then she scowled.

Ali looked at both of them, then Peter and Emma, and then finally said: "Si, mind if we can talk about something? It's important."

Sienna nodded. They both went outside the cafeteria, and Sienna had a slight idea why Ali had called her.

"Did you see that?" Ali began immediately.

"See what?" Sienna pretended to be dumb, even though she knew what.

"Peter likes Emma! He was blushing like crazy when she smiled at him, and he actually stuttered!"

Really? Sienna hadn't noticed that. She was in her own drama world. But she agreed.

"They'll make the cutest couple." She said.

"I know, right? You know what, I want them to be together."

Sienna agreed to this. Boys were too stupid to admit anything, and Emma was way too innocent to notice what was happening right in front of her.

"We're going to help them realize their feelings for each other, OK? My name won't be Sienna Laurel Scott if I can't get them together." Ali nodded. Then a sly look crossed her features.

"What about you? When are YOU going to admit it?" Something about Ali's tone made Sienna nervous. Ali knew that she was crushing on Luke. Damn.

"Admit what? I've got nothing to say." she said.

"God, Si, you have NO idea how easy you are to read. I know you have a crush on Blondie, ok? And I know you were affected with his going to that skank's party."

"Are you kidding? Of course not! I don't care if he goes to that Bitch's party." The venom in her tone amazed her. Yes. She DID care. She DID NOT want him to go to Kelly's party. But upto a certain point, her queen bee status wouldn't work. Not here. So she decided to deal with the Emma-Peter drama now. Her own was too goddamn complicated. Sigh.