Chapter 13 Valentine

A/N: WARNING, there is definitely a sexual and graphic content to this chapter. I don't want to make this story rated R, so I'm holding some details back. HOWEVER, if you all think I should just go to the R rating and give it the full monty, let me know in the comments. I can rewrite this and add in.... LOTS.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Scalding hot water poured over my skin and still the horrible sense of filth clung to my skin. I knew that there was not enough hot water and soap to wash the feeling away and even though I was in a man's body and not the emotional female I used to be, I cried as the water poured over my shoulders. The memory wounded me like shrapnel from a bouncing betty.

{a/n: bouncing betty is a land mine. Also warning, the italics is all sexually graphic content}

The back of my skull was caved in, and it was with a sick sense of fascination that I felt the bones scrape and click back into place like stiff pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. Lucretia's fangs were in my throat and her hand stroked Dante's inevitable erection. I felt the Hunger and lust of being a vampire completely shunt my control aside and I could only try to distance myself from what was happening. But that wasn't the mercy I was given. No, I couldn't stop my body from reacting, but neither could I defend myself from the sensual input.

Lucretia's nails were smooth and sharp, scratching lightly as she pulled the elastic band of my boxers down so that the muscle of my throbbing shaft was exposed. Fangs of my own snapped at the air as the Hunger drove me to try to Feed. Lucretia had lowered my shorts enough to satisfy her and then she straddled my hips and I tried to tear my mind free of my twin's body. It didn't work. I felt every moment and movement as Lucretia lowered her body over mine and I knew what it felt like to be on the other side of penetration.

The vampire Queen riding me moaned as I was pushed in deep by the angle. I tried not to experience it as my body flared with pleasure. Dante was made for this, his member large and curved when ready to go and the vampire above me moaned again as she rocked her hips, sliding me out of her body only to slam me back in again. She arched back and my hands instinctively cupped her generous breasts, thumbs teasing the nipples. "Good pet." Lucretia purred, hands fisted in her hair as she rod me. I hated how my throbbing member jerked at her words, the bite of her pleasure tinted with the thrill of fear she sent through me on purpose. My new Mater was able to manipulate fear and she used it to spice my body with moments that terror ate over my skin in a tingling wave.

'I don't want this!' I screamed inside my mind, wishing Dante was here to take me away from all this. I thought I felt him for a moment but before I could grasp it, he was gone. But it still helped calm me, a blush of pleasure from him shocking me into compliance. I closed my eyes, unable to stand seeing Lucretia's leering face and tried to focus on how I had felt on the dreamscape, the way Dante and I had blurred and come together. A sudden surge of Hunger drove my body to react. Dante was doing something on his end that sent waves of pleasure coursing through me and Lucretia loved the result.

I had no control over the body at this point and it rolled from his back and took a surprised Lucretia with him. Her legs wrapped around my waist, squeezing tight and helping me drive in deep. I felt something inside break apart and I sank my teeth into her breast. I stayed on my knees, an arm under her hips while I drove in, thrusts making her scream in pleasure. I didn't want to be enjoying this, I liked men not women, but Dante's body was having the time of it's life. Feeling Dante somehow getting off in my body somewhere distant gave me a desperate plan that my body followed gladly. I just somehow put my mind into the state that this was Dante and I again, that he was in my body and I was in his and this was us together, not me being violated by a vampire Queen. It was the only way I might get out of this sane. So I drove his hard member into her body over and over, thinking of how I would want Dante to move inside me.