Get out of my head.

"No matter what I do, all I think about is you, even when I'm with my boo, girl you know I'm crazy over you. No matter what I do, all I think about is you, even when I'm with my boo, girl you know I'm crazy over you"~Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland.

It's a quarter to 3 can't sleep at all because ever since that phone call from Megan I was having mixed feelings about me and Amelia. The pictures of me and her have been leaked all over the Internet and highlighted the fact she was wearing the "hope" ring. Maybe that's how Megan found out. But why all of a sudden has Megan had a change of heart? I mean she never wanted me before and now she wants me back. I am in bed nearly suffocating my self since my pillow is in my face, I was trying not to shout but I was so confused I just had to let my feelings out. Hope I don't wake Amelia up. It got to about 4:30 when it was my breaking point and finally fell asleep, but I don't know what to do anymore I mean there's this girl that I am falling for but then there's always the past haunting me.

~next day 7pm~

I got up to check my phone to see if Megan decided to call me and she did, she left about 45 missed calls and I didn't pick up. Well the boys don't look like they're coming back anytime soon since they're having so much fun without me. But oh well I me and Amelia have been in bed all day and haven't done anything and was just having some quality time together. We had alot of laughs today I mean I swear I fall in love with this girl more and more everyday!

"Babe wanna go swimming?" Amelia said walking into my room in her bikini and towl

"yeah sure,Seen the newspapers?" I asked putting my shirt on

"Yeah I have, it's crazy how they turn the hope ring into something so big, not like were engaged! Hahaha I'll meet you at the pool!" she said laughing her way out of the room

I was really tired and I felt like I was awake physically but I was asleep mentally even if I was in my pj's all day sitting on my bum. I kind of just slipped into the shower and took a bath even though I was going to go swimming? Oh well. I walked to the pool and I was walking down the stair case to the swimming pool and I looked up to find her dripping wet getting out of the pool. I kind of stood there and swallowed.

"Well Liam are you gonna come over or stand there like a pedo?" she said looking at me with her arms crossed

"yeah" I replied blinking more than I should

We kind of just took the piss and didn't swim that much, we mostly hugged and raced each other and I would carry her in the water and kiss her. It was getting late but then we were playing this game when we would give each other seductive looks to try and lure the other person in. And Amelia has really piercing blue eyes so I could help but become venerable and dive into her face and kiss her. I just held her in the pool kissing her then carried her out to bring her to the room. We kissed and I felt her fingers run through my hair. This was getting pretty intense and I thought tonight we were going to go all the way until there was a door bell.

Amelia slide off my lap and I put a shirt on and went to go and answer the door and wasn't expecting who arrived. 

"Hey baby, missed me?" Megan said while I looked down and found she had 2 suitcases with her

"Ummm" I said frozen, she just let herself in and hugged me and kissed me.

I couldn't hear Amelia which meant she must be falling asleep. Megan's here, Amelia's there. Tell me what to do?

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys,

Sorry it's a late update so busy lately! So Megan's back I see? Hahahaa Update soon Rachyy'xo

Megan's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43571671