Trying to move on is harder than you think.

"Um Liam can we have a word?" said the boys in a polite way.

I left Amelia to sit there and I'd be back because I could tell she was confused and wanted to get off this plane.

"Who the hell is she?" asked Zayn.

"Long story, but the press got snaps of us together and we were holding hands..." I said mumbling because i was embarrassed.

"Er do you know what you've done? This was supposed to be a boys weekend away and now there's a girl involved? And didn't you just get out of a relationship with Megan?" said Harry looking at me in a weird way.

"She's a trainee flight attendant and I had no choice but to bring her on here because she is injured and I nearly missed the plane! I couldn't just leave a girl who I hurt lying there? And yeah i am not looking for a new girlfriend I bearly know this girl!" i exclaimed trying to stand up for myself.

"Ok there'e nothing much we can do so once we land in Ireland I  can assure you there will be press waiting there, so she's gonna have to stay with us." Louis said looking at all the boys in a group huddle

"Yeah but she doesn't even have any clothes and we're going away for like 4 days?" said Niall looking behind him checking what Amelia was doing.

"Um we have to take her shopping then!" said Zayn joking around

"Just look at her, she's a stunner but that flight attendant uniform makes her look 5years older than she is" I said.

We walked back into the room finding Amelia on the chair completely blacked out. I ran to her because this was all because of me. The boys were still not on board having a girl crash our guys weekend. I walked to the food room to get a frozen pack of peas, I lifted her head and lay it on my lap holding the frozen bag of peas against her head. The boys we're all playing Super Mario Bro's on the DS and all i could hear was 'hey your cheating' ohh dear. I slowly fell asleep after staring out the window.

~4 hours later~

"Liam, Liam we're here" said Harry slapping my face

"Oh I am up, wait where's Amelia she was right her---" Harry interrupted me

"Oh she woke up like 2 hours ago, she needed to get out of that outfit so the boys gave her some clothes she's standing by the stairs waiting to get out" Harry explained to me.

I got up because I needed to check on her, I saw her talking to the other boys making friends with them. I could hear her saying she's heard of us and she likes us, hope she's not one of those crazed fans. I picked up all my things and walked over towards her.

"Hey Amelia...look I am so sorry about this I 'll get you home as soon as the press clear away" I said rubbing her arm, she was dressed in Harry's top, Nialls joggers and a pair of my old trainers. I realised how curly her hair was and she was so pretty, but even time i saw a pretty girl it made me think of Megan.

"It's ok, and just to let you know I am not a crazed fan, just a fan" she said smiling

"Oh ok, do you work as a flight attendant?" i asked trying to make conversation

"Um no it's because I am training to be one but obviously I can't do that because I am here with One direction" she said laughing

The stairs opened and our conversation ended, we all got into the limo that would take us to the beach house. But before that we took her shopping for somethings. She was really shy to grab anything but after a few reassuring side comments she gave in and shopped till she dropped. We arrived at the house it was AMAZING.

"Lads plus Amelia let's go swimming in the pool then dinner yer?" asked Niall

"Um ok?" she said as amelia walked behind us.

So Louis opened the door and the inside was better than the outside. All the boys rushed to get changed, Amelia wasn't that excited she went up and I told her to pick out a room. I went to get changed. I couldn't figure out which room she was staying in so I just opened all the doors widely and I walked into her crying.

"Are you ok Amelia?" I asked walking over to her sitting on the bed.

She didn't say anything. I couldn't stand to see her cry. So I hugged her tightly like I hugged Megan, but for a moment her faced turned into Megan.

I've just broke up with my ex and I haven't got over her....but yet I am here with another girl.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys,

So liam is getting confused with his feelings Amelia who he just met or Megan the girl he loves but her broke her heart? The boys getting mixed feelings from this girl? Update soon! Rachyy'xo