I could be everything you need.

"I'm no superman, I can't take your hand

And fly you anywhere You wanna go, yeah

I can't read your mind like a billboard sign and tell you everything

You wanna hear but. I'll be your hero I, I can be everything you need.If you're the one for me Like gravity, I'll be unstoppable"~ Sterling Knight

~Liam's POV~

I took a moment of realisation in the shower and thought to myself if I was truly "in love" with Megan. I f she's the one that I want to spend time with. If she's the one I want over Amelia. So many different answers ran through my head and it was all too much. I couldn't think staright so but I think I am fairly sure that it's Megan that I want. People always say that your past always chases you back and I think in my situation right now I think it's true. But sometimes I think that if me and Amelia were to be together once more our love would be invincable and nothing would break us apart. Sometimes I wonder if I could turn back time just once, maybe I would've been with Amelia? Just a thought. I feel like when I think about her I could be everything she needs only if she's the one for me. I could be her hero if she'd let me. But that's what could have been and won't ever be.

Enough about the crazy thing's that's running through my head. More about what's going on in my life right now. At the moment I am just chilling and relaxing with Megan by the pool. The boys went out to go jet skiing and Niall and Amelia are....pfffft don't know and don't honsetly care at the moment they are probably inside the house making love...yuck. I live life in the moment and at this moment I am with my girlfriend having a lazy day just got my beats on and lying on the summer chair while Megs is gone for a swim. She reminds me so much of the first time me and Amelia went for a swim the way she did every little move was perfection.

~Amelia's POV~

Every mintues is feeling like and hour. Every hour is feeling like a day and ever day is feeling like a week without Liam. I know it's crazy to even say but I am still in love with Liam. This whole Niall thing is just a little fling. I don't even tell Niall what I feel inside because it would just be awkward knowing that I love Liam but I am fake going out with Niall? Recently I have no one to cofine to at the moment and the only person that actually cares is Harry. Yes Harry. Me and Harry have been starting to talk since he decided to dm me on twitter when we were in the same room? Yeah weird little curl. Harry's like my little brother the one who's there for me when I need someone to lean on. Speaking of which me and Harry are inside his room playing with Niall's guitar. Liam thinks I am with Niall at the moment but he went with the rest of the boys to the beach but I told him to go a head cos I need a moment with Harry just to clear my mind up.

"Curly maybe we should make a song about food?" Harry's face lit up the room with his amazing idea, best one we've had for the last hour.

"Weird Haz cos I am curly too? Didn't think that through Harold..." I shoke my head sarcastically

"AHHH i never thought of that? I am so going to be forever alone..." he lay face flat on the bed suffocating himself with the pillow.

"Hahaha did I just hear Harry Edward Styles say he's going to be forever alone? You could go out to any fan and say...you come...and they would serve you forever if you asked.. and that's a fact." I pulled one of harry's curls and slapped him soflty on his warm cheeks

"LOL that's so true...the things out deicated fans would do for us..." he flicked his eyes up at me revealing how long his eye lashes really were.

I made no comment and took a step out onto the balcony and felt the warm sun hit my pale skin, watched my baby hairs fling across my face and feel the slight breeze brush past me. Looking out here is really nice. It just helps the world stop and let me realise I am on vacation with One Direction? Never thought my summer would end up like this? I am with fricking Harry Styles? This summers mine and I am always going to want it back. Maybe Liam let the bad ones go...bad ones equalling me.

~Harry's POV~

Amelia. That name. Like a sister to me. This is crazy but I feel that Amelia trusts me with all her heart. She opens up to me like no one else. I mean shes pretty,funny,humble,clumsy,sweet I could name it all day. But she's the type when something gets out of her reach she let's it go. She doesn't see the point of running after a boy like Liam who she "thinks" she can't have. He means everything to her. I doubt the Liam doesn't still love her. Liam neve "fell out of love" with her. I think maybe just maybe...that Liam's mind is playing games with him. Cos the Liam I know listens to he heart and the Liam I can see out the window isn't him. He's choosing mind over heart and at the end of the day he's letting the good one go.

Maybe this summer was just a beginning to something that doesn't have a ending. Something that is a ending as a mutual summer. But hopefully this summer will be one Liam won't forget.

_____________________________________________________________________

Heyaaaa party people!

Super sorry for my late late update! I totally was full booked and had no time! I don't know if this is a filler or what? But I don't care I tried my best to do a good UD cos I owe it to you. But if it's not good sorry my ud's will get better...at least I hope...! Sorry again lovelies! Vomment please! Update soon! Rachy'xo