Am I wasting my time?

Amelia pulled away from me and got up wiping her tears that were streaming down her face. She decided she didn't want to go swimming with the boys and instead she went onto skype with her friends.

"I was so close to getting the opportunity to train with the best and instead I am with on a holiday with one direction, I mean I love all of them but they...well Liam ruined my chances in becoming a flight attendant." Amelia said shaking her head at the screen.

I am really upset that I am the cause of all of this, never knew she was a fan! I walked away from easedropping on they're video call. I walked past the pool and saw all the boys having a blast!

"Oi Liam join in show off that hot bod of yours" shouted Louis while he was preparing to do a cannonball into the pool.

"Nah I'll pass, have a headache from today i'll be in my room" i said missing out from all the fun.

I walked to my room and started to unpack my things. During the time I was preparing for this short holiday Megan helped me to pack my things and I found her necklace in my bag. It was a silver heart with a small diamond and my name engraved in the back. I messed this one up, I mean what kind of boy would kiss a fan they barely even knew? I decided to call her, I tried 38 times, texted her 56 times i miss her so much. She texted me back saying this...

"Liam I loved you, but I gave you one more chance before but that was once too many. I know my heart as changed not just my head, you walk around like you don't even have a clue. Please don't try to contact me your just wasting your time"- Megan

Those words hurt me alot and made me ask myself if I was ever going to be able to move on. I lay on my bed holding her necklace thinking about all the good times we had together. But I had to wake up from my fantasy and have a reality check she's never going to want me back. I am just going to have to move on...if I could.

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

Hey guys,

I know this was quite short it's like 1:44 am here and I am so tired but I really wanted to update so I promise in the next one there will be more drama and chemistrywith Amelia and Liam! Rachyy'xo