16 and Pregnant ProdxRay

Prod just fine out some news that can change his life he forever he is Pregnant at first prod was scared and didn't know what to do but he talk to his parents they support him all the way see prod was born with female organs but he still look like a boy, he was happy that his parent supported him 100% but how was he going to tell his boyfriend ray the star of the basket ball team they have been together for over a year now he never thought this would happen to him......

Prod pov

I cant believe I'm having a baby I feel my stomach and smile put then ray came into my mind and a million questions ran through my head,would he leave me? Is he going to denied the baby? all these question filled my head, I didn't even notice that it was time to go he grab his book bag and headed out the door to my range rover and headed to school I kept thinking about ray what you would he say I arrive at school I got out and headed to my locker I open it and got my books I felt arms go around my waist I smile and continue what I was doing then his hand landed on my stomach it had a little bump forming and he turn my around and look my in my eyes.

Ray: are you pregnant

Me: umm... yea

Ray: what why u didn't tell me

Prod: cause I thought yall leave me

Ray: what prod baby why would you even think like that

Prod: I don't know I thought I will ruin your life

Ray: no baby you and the baby are the best thing that happen to me

Prod:awe thanks babe

Ray: your welcome I love u

Prod: I love you to

The months go by and everything between the two boys are good ray got a good job working in a office downtown and  is making money prod is now 9 months pregnant and they are expecting a baby boy they are naming him rayan jr aka rj and they have everything all plan out crib nursery so now prod is on bed rest until the baby comes he does all his school work online and he is still getting good grades he just finish doing some work online when he felt a shark pain in his stomach he quickly grab his stomach and stood up he felt something wet go down his leg he look down know that he was in labor he yell in pain that's when ray and his mom cam downstairs and took him to the car  and headed to the hospital they rush prod to the labor room.

Doctor: ok Mr. crippen on 3 push has hard has you can 1.2.3

Prod: pushes has hard has he can

Ray: baby your doing good

Prod: u did this to me

Ray: I'm sorry babe

Prod: no your not next time use a condom

Ray: ok

baby cries

the doctors took the baby and clean him off

Prod: awe he so cute

Ray: I know he mine son

Doc: so what you going to name him

Prod/Ray: rayan Lopez jr

Doc: aw cute name

Ray: babe you did a good job

Prod: thanks babe

they kiss

welcome to the world rayan Jr

well how did like that one

comment stay mindless prod outfit on the side

oh and their is couple more images left