Four

Stuck a couple Nellie moments in there just for the heck of it.

and a possible mellie. c;

mellie, nellie, and lellie. it's so cute i love them all.

thanks for your patience.

Chapter Four.

{ M E G }

It was suddenly Saturday and I found myself at the park with my brother, Danielle, Louis, and our kids. Eva and Dakota were on the playset somewhere with Loki and my son. He was acting so wildly I mistook him for LIam's dog once or twice. His antics made me laugh. It was clear who he got it from.

Danielle noticed me staring at my kids intently and sighed in satisfaction.

"We did a good job." Danielle reached over and squeezed my hand.

I twisted my head away from the playground and turned to my sister-in-law. "Um. Yeah. Okay."

Louis and Liam laughed at my awkwardness. I gave Danielle a funny look as Louis wrapped his arm around me.

"Why do you say it like that?" I questioned, my eyebrows raised slightly.

"Well, because a lot of work goes into a kid you know - "

"Oh dear."

" - I mean, Dakota had better turn out okay because she was - "

"LA LA LA LA LA - "

"If I had to give myself a grade, it'd be an A plus - "

"THAT'S ENOUGH." I screamed as Liam almost spit out his water. "Control your wife, Liam."

"Hey, she's being honest." Liam shrugged and I buried my head into my hands.

"Don't they make you watch a video for this stuff? Gosh." Louis mumbled near my ear, just to keep the bit going.

"You're not helping either." I accused Louis, crossing my arms. He rubbed my shoulder as he laughed in my ear. I couldn't help but smile. His laugh was always something that brightened up my day.

"You sure you want to be with these two for three weeks?" Louis raised his eyebrows.

"Yes."

"Alone? On a mountain? Hours away from civilization?"

"And just a few steps away from a bedroom." I smirked.

Louis kissed my cheek. "You're no better than Dani."

"I'm more discreet."

"Thank the Lord." Liam playfully gagged.

I stuck my tongue out at him as Danielle laughed and leaned back onto Liam's chest. Liam leaned back onto his elbows and adjusted his shades, looking at me.

"You picking El up or me?"

"Did she ask one of us to?" I asked, a little confused. "I could've sworn Luke was going to drive her home since he's got a ride. Then he'd be with us for a day or two."

"She called me the other day. Asked about it."

"I can pick her up. Shouldn't be a problem."

"Or we can get Niall too." Danielle grinned.

I gasped. "Perfect."

"I'll tell her I'll pick her up." Louis jumped in. "It'll be two plot twists."

"She's gonna be so happy. It's been like years. He's got a kid now, it feels like ages since we've seen him." Danielle muttered.

I smiled at the thought of Ellie and Niall, One of my favorite memories occured when she was six and I found her completely glued to Niall's side.