Chapter Nineteen

Rada tat tat tat tat, rada tat tat tat tat, buhn dee dum diddle dum, buhm dee dee dee dum, rada tat tat tat tat. The randomest tune played in my head during my mathematics class. Wonder what my course is titled, 'cause I sure don't know! Can't wait for gym class! Today we get to decide what sport to join! Duh nah naaaaaa so so excited what's the pointing of hiding it? I know I know I know I want to!!!!!!

The marvelous thing is, here, your sport counts as your credit! Woo! So excited! Gonna get my game on!

"Why so excited for a math lesson?" I heard a girl next to me whisper. She looked worried, with how much I was bouncing. My foot was bouncing, my fingers were bouncing, my pen was bouncing with me! Can you tell I'm excited? HOLY FRAQK I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Finally! There, I wasted fifty minutes of my life I'll never get back. 

"Soccer! Soccer! Soccer!" I excitedly whispered to myself and practically ran out of the classroom door, not catching a damn word my teach said. I cannot believe I get to play soccer! Never played on a team just for girls but---

"There ya are." I felt her fingers instantly interlock with mine. 

"S-s-s-s." The excitement bubbled up so much that I could think clearer than I could speak.

"Yeah, I know, soccer tryouts. C'mon, Fifi, it's this way." She pulled me into a restroom.

"What am I doing here?" I smiled, though, as I felt clothes being thrown at my face.

"Do you honestly think you'll be changing in front of other girls? Besides, they're really touchy-feely in there." She smiled at my cringing face as I fit on the gym uniform. 

"Bhuel, buíochas a ghabháil leat go mór," I said sarcastically, pulling my short hair in a pony tail and using pre-wrap to keep it off my face. When I turned around to put on my socks and shin guards, I noticed how pretty she looked even when she was ready to play soccer. Cause trust me most chicks look undesirable.

"Soccer, soccer, let's play some soccer!" I squealed, jumping up and down, skipping through the hallway, towards the gymnasi--damn! They have a turf field?! Oh, man, I think I just jizzed my pants because of the beautiful sight.

"Did you hear 'bout the new coach?" I heard a side conversation. Are these girls really here for soccer? There must have been fifty chicks here, I sure hope my claustrophobia doesn't kick in. Most of them look like they just wanna see the new coach. I hope she's not a Jackass.

Ha! There'd be a Jackass II.

The captain of the team had everybody stand on a line to face her, with two coaches behind her.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. There stood the Jackass himself, and the girl who saw me spazz out in math class.

"All right, ladies, we'll start with a light warm-up of a mile run!" instructed the female coach, and the crazy broad blew her whistle, followed by a chorus of groans from the group.

 I walked to the track. "TIMER STARTS NOW!" the soccer captain sporadically screamed.

Alrighty, then... "Are they always this tough?" I asked Finny, while my feet carried me around the track a second time, cutting in front of slackers. 

"Wouldn't know; never played here," she answered, not even winded by the speed we were going.

"Aww! Have you only played on teams I've played?" We were on our last lap, stuck in our own world. 

"Yeah, 'cause girls are scary," she smiled, picking up her speed at the last straightaway.

Pssh, who does she think she's racing? Pushing off my left foot, I sprinted past the finish line.

"Uhm, what are your names?" the female coach asked me and my twin. 

"I'm Pheobe!" she smiled, then began wheezing for air. With as fast as she is, the lack of oxygen distributed throughout her body always caught up with her when her heart rate was tyring to rest. 

"Oh, my God, is she gonna be okay?!" the Jackass questioned, his eyes searching my twin's eyes for life. 

"Yeah, she's okay. It's a condition; she has two inhalers. One for before running and one for after," I heard my voice explain, as I pulled out the yellow inhaler that I had been shaking the entire time. "Ready?" I stared into her pale blue eyes and saw her head bob. I brought the drug to her and injected her body with it.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Fifi, and we're the Sweeny twins." I smiled, sitting on the inside of the track, with Finny's head on my thigh, sitting on the green turf.

"Alrighty. Go do some drills with Coach Winters. I'm Coach Sanders." The woman pointed to the Jackass, who was standing in front of bright orange traffic cones. 

"Agility drills. Let's see if you know how to move your feet." Before he could explain what to do, Pheobe and I started the numerous drills we usually did with Johnny. 

After we had finished the drills, I looked straight into his eyes. "Is there anything else?'Cause I just wanna play with a ball," I stated, itching to kick one around. 

"Play with me," a voice called from the beautiful turf. I nodded my head and walked up to the team captain.

"Can you score on me?" she questioned, raising an  eyebrow.

"Probably not, but I know for a fact you can't score on me." I smiled and walked in front of the goal.

"You play keeper?" She played with the ball, not moving forward.

"Nope, I play defense." And as her body moved forward--really how easy can one make it? She's got the biggest gaps known to mankind--I scooped the ball in the air, headed it over to her and while she was watching it in the air, which is a no~no, I caught it with my thigh and dribbled it past her.

"How 'bout a throw-in?" She inquired obviously just looking for my invisible weak spots.

I stood on the side-line, winked at my look-a-like, did a flip and hurled the thing of air into the net, from the center of the field may I add. 

"Why did you flip, ya show off?"

Oopsie, did I piss her off? "Those are the only throw-ins I know how to do. Besides, more force is emitted when you let go due to centrifugal force."

"If I wanted to know that I could have gone and learned it in a class," her voice threatened.

"You're up, Finny, don't die," I giggled from the sidelines.

Hope that hag isn't expecting Finny to do what I did, 'cause she plays on the ground which is much, much crueler.

--------------

Like the new cover??? Well this wonderful person named charli204 made it :DDD much better than whatever I could conjure up xD