Chapter Four

"THANK GOD FOR LUNCH TIME!" I shouted, with my hands in the air. Every single boobed person stared at me and my twin. She grabbed my hand and led to a group of chicks. Among them was Sammy. 

"Hey, this is my twin Fifi, she'll be eating with us," Phoebe said, as her hair slid from her back to her neck while she bend down to sit down.

"Finny! What the crap? I can speak for myself. Your punishment will get more severe if you keep being a bitch, Finny," I harshly whispered in her ear, covering my words with my hand. Ha! Her face is red now! Pause: I ahte hate hate people speaking for me makes me wanna punch them, but I'd never be that nice to Finny.

"Whatever, Fifi. You gonna do the bet?" I shook my head. No more bets I always get stuck in this situation, my fingers fiddled with the bow on our uniform. "Besides, he saw us talking in the bathroom, like a creeper, this morning."

She wanted me to seduce, fricking seduce, our Literature teacher. What's wrong with her? I already did that to Max and I have to deal with that when I get home. Yeah, yeah, he's sexy and all but I don't really think I can balance three relationships... but it doesn't sound too bad. Hmm love for me every day, what if all the guys had a three some????

"Were you thinking dirty again?" My twin sing-songed. Damn, my cheeks must be red.

"You two close, huh?" Crap, I forgot other people were here. Finny's hand gently poked at my skirt. 

"I guess you could say we have an unbreakable bond." 

We are in a public area, I DO NOT, absolutely do not want a hand job. Ah, god, it feels so good, though. 

"What's wrong with Fifi?" Sammy asked, as my breath became patterned. Damn, not no--Finny rolled her thumb just around my tip. Making me groan under my breath.

"I think she has a fever." Her face was so fucking sympathetic, I knew she was enjoying it. "Fifi, do you want to go to the nurse?" Was she grinning? That hoe! I'm going to fuck her up, damn, I'm loosing control as she hijacks it. 

"Oh, fuck yea, Finny." Was that a moan? Oh, but her hand is moving faster. Look at their faces, they think I'm sick. Phew, thank fucking God. Aww, her hand's gone.

"C'mon, let's take you to the nurse." Her hand slid around my waist, and with a risen nitched tent. Can I get a woot-woot for our poofy skirts?

No?

Okay. Anyway, when that girl took me to the Nurse's Office and I made sure no one was here, my  hand made a loud contact with her behind. 

"Ah! Phoenix." This bitch thinks that she can control me?! I towered over her and shoved her to the nearest bed. Don't get me wrong, I love Phoebe, I'm just sorta a control freak.

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I'll quit playing." Damn, I must look scary to be able to scare my older twin. 

My legs slide next to hers, and the springs squeaked at out combined weight. 

"Tee hee, you fell for it!" What?! My twin flipped me over on the bed and a sly smile grew on her face. "Me and Max have a present for you!"

My hand made contact with her butt cheeks. "Wanna tell me what it is?" Ahh, how cutee, she shook her head! My hands massaged her cheeks. "C'mon, Finny." I whined, feeling her breathing get patterened,

"No!"

"What the hell are you two doing?"

"Ah, fuck, really?" This was not a good position to be in when A Jackass walked in.

---------

WHOO thank editor for providing this story to you crazy fools who read this crazy story xD