Chapter Three

"Good day, ladies. I am Mr. Winters. As you  may notice, I am the only male teacher in the entire building. The school has decided to hire a few per year. I have no interest in any of you, nor do I hand out special treatment. Now for attendance." 

What are the odds of me, the only guy, to come at this school and have the only male teacher for second period. He was so scrumptious looking, too! Mr. Winters had long black hair, that looked as good as black licorice, and green orbs that read the paper. 

"Fifi Sweeny? Fifi Sweeny isn't here?"

Finny elbowed me in the side. "The fuck, Finny?" I said in the silent room.

"Are you Fifi, young lady?"

I flirtatiously grinned. "No, but that's what you can call me." How cute, he looks pissed, and I made sure to wink. 

"Would you rather I call you Phoenix?" What the fuck! Hold your goddamn composure!

"Heh, 'course not. Why would you call me by my brother's name?"Gosh, I gotta keep my mouth shut.

"Welcome to historical literature, ladies. Can anyone name an author or story that was in the past?"

Did that bitch ignore me?! Motherfucker can go to Neverland and eaten by alligators and never come back. Yeah I know doesn't sound as scary coming from my mouth.

"Is there a reason you look like you want to destroy my face, Miss Sweeny?" Why is this sexy Jackass asking me a fucking question?

"Oh, no reason, sir. Edgar Allan Poe is my personal favorite historical author." The Jackass kept his composure, but had a sly grin. Yeah, that's what I'll call him: the Jackass.

"What's your favorite book by him?" Why was his grin growing?

"Why would you asking me a trick question? Did you mean to ask my favorite short story?" I looked at him through my eyelashes. "Because my favorite is 'Tell-Tale Heart' and 'The Raven'."

Was he gritting his teeth? One point to Phoenix, Jackass  zip. The Jackass walked back to the front of the classroom. Watch your fucking composure, I continued telling myself as I watched him ,swish?, his ass.

"Fifi, wanna have a bet?" Huh? Class is over? Goddamn, that was fast.

What does Finny want?

((I'm so happy my work was typed cause litterally 4hours before this was posted half of it didn't even exsist xD))