Chapter Two

"Finny, how do you act at school so I don't ruin your reputation?"

I innocently stared at her with my big green eyes. The leather sounded in the limousine as she scooted closer.

"Fifi, just be as girly as possible and don't kiss any girls." Was she possessive of me?

"I only kiss you, but other than that girls are ucky and gross, Finny." Yeah, don't judge Baby, I was born this way! I'm straight for my twin but anything with a dick could happily slam into me! Hey I AM a teenage boy who has a perverse mind. Stupid hormones. 

"Good morning class, we are welcoming a new student this year her name is Fifi Sweeney. Would you like to give an introduction?" A sea a eyes stared right at me, just how I like it.

"Hello everyone, I'm Fifi I've been overseas in UK. My twin is Phoebe Sweeney. I love to paint nails." I smiled at the crowd earning warm expressions from everyone in the room. People are so easy to please.

"Fifi, why don't you go sit next to Samantha Huges."

The teacher gestured to a blonde with the HUGEST tits I've ever seen. Like they were frickin' watermelons, I'd like to nap there someday. I know, I know, I don't swing that way 'cause boobies only look nice under clothes. Face to face they scare the shit outta me, don't know how guys can jack off to that. Anyway besides boobies, I hate girls so much, they think they're the shit when it's obvious I'm the sexiest thing next to my twin. Who just so happens to be glaring at me while my eyes keep glancing at Sammy's ta-ta's. But how can you not look at such king sized pillows?

A neatly folded note landed gently on the corner of my desk. I flipped it open to read in large letters:

Like what you see?  

Hold fraqk is it hard not to barf, I stared at Samantha. She gave me a smile, one that I used often. It was a flirtaious smile. I rudely wrote in my small cursive: Sorry baby cakes I don't fly that way. Although you do have a nice set of hooters. Quit passing notes and text me. 

I wrote my cell phone number on the paper, then passed it to Samantha. I pulled my phone out of my breast pocket, and turned the volume down to vibrate and waited for it to vibrate.

"So, in order to find the variable, you need to find radical 79 and--" Whoa! Listening for six seconds really hurts your head, oh, there's my phone! I could not help but grin as my screen lit up.

Wut class u hav nxt???

My fingernails clicked on my touchscreen, then I pressed send.

Suddenly, out of the blue sky, the loud ass bell rang. Like, holy shit, have you ever been scared out of your skin--well, I sure as hell was, uniform and all.

"C'mon, Fifi. Let's go to class." I turned to see Finny roughly grab my forearm, but her face looked soft.

Shit, I'm in trouble. I gently wave to Sammy, while my other half dragged me to the nearest restroom.

"What did--" I was instantly cut off, while our mass of red hair tangled together. What's wrong with Finny, she never kisses me with so much wanting. I pulled away to look at her eyes. Her mascara was smearing down her rosy cheeks.

I kissed her forehead. "What did I do?"

"Don't look at other girls, Fifi." I couldn't help but smile.

"You know my eyes only see your elegance. Besides, this was your idea." God, she looked so cute and vulnerable when she bit her lip like that.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled. 

"I did hear that?" I questioned, pulling her hair from her eyes.

"Sorry, I was jealous, Phoenix." My mouth formed a grin at the sound of my real name. A small gasp was sounded as she touched her lips to mine. "I'll make it up to you when we get home." Oh well, it was just one person.

"You better, 'cause you've been a bad spoiled girl," I said, using my manly authoritive voice. She gently intertwined her fingers with mine. She led us to our next classroom.

((who's the gasping person????/)) fralalalalalalalalala i'm so bored.. btw my veiw on ta-ta's is the same as pheonix's xD (ta-ta holder's as my gay uncle calls 'em)