Unholy Confession: Prologue

DEDICATION: LADYBOOKADDICT* HUGS*

"Through the ages of time

I've been known for my hate

But I'm a dealer of simple choices

For me it's never too late"-Avenged Sevenfold - Shepard of Fire

Lucifer's P.o.v

"Godsdamned Angel!"

I was royally pissed. Not only did he kiss me, but I fucking liked it!

What the hell!

There I was in the middle realm, tormenting that wretched human when Seraphiel appeared. In a bright shining light, his armor seemed to glow. I could help but appreciate our Father's good work. Seraphiel had raven hair that poured just passed the small of his back. Even under the silver and black armor I could see he had a body builders physique. Heavily muscled and very intimidating. He stood almost as tall as me, and I'm 6'9.

What stood out the most about Seraphiel was is eyes. They were a powerful electric blue. They pierced through any thing with their sight.

I almost forgot what I was fucking doing there!

"Release this soul" He spoke calmly but his voice held all the authority of his rank.

The human was oblivious the divine intervention. Humans were so stupid. Never seeing anything that isn't in front of them.

"This is my human. Can't you smell the taint on them?" I walked closer him trying to make him uncomfortable. Holy types never liked the boy on boy action.

There was a look in his eyes as I came closer. If I didn't know better I would have said it was.....lust?

Naw.

Couldn't be.

None the less just as I brushed my body across him, he grabbed me. He smashed his lips to mine in a blinding kiss. His lips were soft. They were like fluffy clouds on a cool summer day. His tongue pried my lips apart to gain entrance to my mouth. He invaded me, tasting every part of me. I tried to regain dominance, but it just felt too fucking good not to be in control. I felt myself pressing my body closer to his. Soft moans escaping from me.

Then I realized what was happening.

I was making out with Seraphiel.

An Arch angel.

A/N: SOOO THIS HAS BEEN ON MY MIND FOR SOME TIME NOW. I JUST HAD TO WRITE THIS OUT OF MY HEAD. I WILL NOT CONTINUE THIS SEQUEL UNTIL I FINISH MARK OF CAIN. BUT DON'T WORRY IT WILL BE WORTH IT. I'M SUCH A TEASE. UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVES.

*******WICKED OUT********