The Life of Laika Irene White Chapter 13

I sat down my laptop over my books. The case was a color that matched my eyes. Zane told me to shut up and listen. I turned my attention to Leo who was going to get the students to help solve a case for a grade it was one that he had solved a long time ago and thought it would be nice to see if any of these kids could figure it out. I popped in my headphones cranking up the Dubstep. Andy lifted an eyebrow towards me. I smirked typing away on the contract. I pulled one of the headphones out, 

"So where should we sit for lunch Zane?" I asked him as I typed 

"Well I was thinking we could follow Andy to where he sits and then Josh would to," Zane stuttered 

"Sounds fine with me, better ask before you stalk someone Zane," I smirked 

"HEY!" he yelled making everyone look "Sorry"  he said slumping into his chair.  

I giggled to myself. I patted his shoulder, “its alright bro," I smirked. 

He then glared at me like sibling rivalry, I shook it off my shoulders thinking of solving the problems that were still the mysterious to me. Like how this all happened how did I make a manga come to life! How is that possible... how is it that I found someone from long ago what the heck is happening its like this was all planned out or something! 

"Laika," Mr. Leo tapped my shoulder. 

"what?" I said looking at his face. 

'Will figure this out together' he thought and I heard it, wait I heard WHAT!? My face was empty as it to confused to figure this thing out. I stood up at the lunch bell and headed to the cafeteria. Andy's eyes followed me with curiosity. Zane stepped beside matching my quick pace, Josh had to run to catch up with my speed.  

Kuda was asking me in my head what was wrong, and I told her and her response was, 'Luka must be growing in her powers she still young and doesn't know how to control who she adds into her thoughts, I'm guessing since I'm linked up to her thats why you were able to hear L' 

I sighed aloud as I thought of how that happened. I looked around me to see my brothers glancing in wonder what was going on with my sudden stress load. I told them not to worry and that everything will be explained when we got home. Andy finally caught up to us as we entered the building. He showed us were the table was. I sat down on the third chair to the end. Josh sat on my right and Zane on my left. Girls were surrounding the table badgering Zane questions like 'where are you from hottie' etc. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my lunch from my purse. I nibbled on the sandwich slowly I was looking over Josh's shoulders where he was working on a long term problem to some disease. I think this one was a common one that had already been solved but he hadn't yet so he was working on it.  

Andy, a Blondie, and three other girls sat down at the end of the table. Andy was sitting across me. Beside Josh was a girl who was jabbering to the smaller one. It took the four a few minutes to notice the new kids sitting at there table. Andy was looking at the problem Josh was working hard on. Soon the Blondie was too. They were standing over his shoulder watching him work through the problem with chemistry elements, math, and all that other stuff I don't understand.  

Josh looked up at the two and asked who they were, Andy told him his name and then the other's name was Colin. I nodded my head in hopes of remembering.  

"Josh put down the booklet and get some lunch," I bickered at Josh 

I took away his booklet and folded it up waiting for him to do what I said before I put it back where he was sitting. He came back with a lunch tray. He sat down and ate quickly while Zane and I were chatting with Andy and the others. I complemented the neckless on the small girls neck. She seemed upset that I had said something nice about her neckless so I decided to just not say anything more to her.