The life of Laika Irene White Chapter 2

Josh finished his work booklet before walking over to my laptop.  

"Laika can I search for some harder problems on your laptop?" he said innocently 

"Are you just wanting to play games or make them?" I questioned him  

"Make them," he said dipping his head. 

I sighed rolling my eyes.  

"Josh thats my school laptop, you know what happened the last time you hacked into it when you did that. I was the one who got suspended from school." I sighed  

Taking my laptop away from his grasps. He crossed his arms over his chest. Looking the other way with a fit. I laughed, I tossed him my Ipod that was fully charged. He caught it turning it on already knowing the password was his birthday. He started on the app I got him. It was made for those brainchildren that could work on problems and never solve them yet he was one that could... I'm pretty sure he'll be the one to cure aids someday.  

He loved playing ETERNA on my Kindle-fire or laptop. He was addicted to it when he had finished his workbook lets. Which by the way were so hard that even college scholars had problems solving them. His brain was on mastered on math in general he wasn't good on anything else but math. But if you could add the subject into math he could master it in a heartbeat.  

I laughed as he plopped down where he was sitting consumed on a puzzle that would of taken me years to finish. L walked over to see what he was doing. 

"He's playing eterna, its a website that you can solve problems with RNA strands, he loves it to death." I said to him 

L nodded his head. I moved closer to L when he went back to his chair in his crouched seat. I scooted a chair next to him scanning over what he was reading. Of coarse it was in Japanese. He looked at me with a quizzical look. 

"Are you bored or something?" he asked me 

"Yeah, a little I have ADHD and when ever I need to work I can switch it off sometimes for a few hours but thats the limit I can suppress it. And then its back to fidgeting," I laughed 

He laughed with me, Josh looked up from the game and thought we were crazy people. I laughed even harder hitting the ground rolling. Josh's face was priceless, it was so clueless of what we were talking about yet when we started laughing he looks up and gives that priceless face. 

L had turn the his laughs into mumbled laughter. His hand was covering his mouth.  

"I turned away from the game when you two seemed to outburst in laughter what was it about anyways?" he asked in confusion. 

Some old guy walked in by this time bringing in a tray full of sweets Josh stared at me like 'Don't you dare!' I looked away from the tray of sweets. 

"Do you ever eat anything besides sweets--- L?" I asked  

"I don't really like anything but sweets" he stated answering the question. 

I sighed and went over to my back pack searching for my beloved Banana chips. Those things were my addiction. I was addicted to the banana chips for some unknown reason. I shifted through my bag bringing out my purse. It was like a mini back-pack. That was a Giraffe that was named Larry the buffalo in disguise as a Giraffe! It always made Josh giggle when he saw it. I shifted through his belly looking for my wallet. I had found it on the bottom of his belly cavity with all the other candy wrappers. I dug out and counted what I had left from selling jewelery I had over fifty dollars. I went back through my bag searching for the black bag filled with the already made jewelry that I had made that week. I Counted the necklaces and bracelets, I had at least five of each, five pairs of earrings, five ankle bracelets. I heaved a sigh of relief. I went on the search for food in my bag. So far I had only found energy bars and emergency chocolate.