12

Yoongi came inside around fifteen minutes later, Pam and I were on the couch before we all bid goodnights towards each other. Yoongi even bro hugged my brother, causing my sister in law and I to exchange looks of curiosity.

We all separated, I stayed out in the living room while Yoongi went to his room and my brother and Pam went to my room.

I was getting blankets and a pillow for myself until I felt arms wrap around me from behind. "Why are you sleeping on the couch?" His voice sounded sleepy and hoarse, his nose was rested in the crook of my neck.

"Yoongi-" "you better say Oppa." I ignored his over said line and continued, "my brother won't be happy knowing his little sister is sleeping in the same bed with a man."

"Aish, it'll be fine, just wake up earlier and return to the couch. I need you next to me Rory." The black haired boy whined as he gave my neck soft kisses, trying to persuade me. And of course, it worked. "Fine. I'm setting an alarm though."

He did a silent dance of success and lead me into our room, closing the door softly behind us.

After I got ready for bed, I climbed in under the covers, cuddling the sheets before I got pulled into Yoongi's cold arms. Silence welcomed us comfortably but he started to pet my hair before I heard him take a deep breath. "Your happy with our relationship...right?"

I looked up at him with a questioning look, "more than happy, why?" Our faces were close, we just stared at each other deeply. "Jim...he told me about Zack..."

My facial expression became blank, my heart stopped and tears started to brim my eyes. "W-what about him?" My voice came out as a shaky breath. Yoongi looked at me with concern as he cupped my face with his one hand. "You don't have to talk abou-"

"Zack was my best friend, has been since kindergarten. We did everything together...he even went on dates with me and my boyfriend but my boyfriend was bipolar and didn't like that too much and took it out on me-" "That son of a bi-" I put my hand on Yoongi's chest, stopping him as he tensed up. "Zack knew about this because of the bruises and cuts and one day was fed up with it. So, he went to go straighten my boyfriend out but it didn't end too w-well."

At this point, soft tears were falling down my cheeks and onto the pillow. "Sshh, I know, you don't have to tell me princess, I know." Yoongi's soft words made me calm down a little, his hands were caressing my head and back as I was closely pulled into his chest. "H-he was killed by him, just to protect me-he was stabbed-" I cried gently, wanting to change what happened that day.

"I could've stopped h-him, I could've tried harder..."

"Don't tell yourself that, Gosh, it isn't your fault, it's that prick...don't you ever blame yourself." Yoongi repeated softly, trying to get me to calm down again from my crying. I stayed silent, a few tears still falling down my cheeks and his fingers still petting my hair softly.

Eventually I let myself fall asleep, thoughts of my best friend emerging in my dreams, happy memories I held onto and new ones that will arise.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my white dress flowing behind me as my mother put on my veil. "You look like a princess." Her eyes got watery, and I hugged her tightly, "thank you so much mum." I smiled at her before looking at myself one more time, ready to get behind the door.

Being my Man of Honor, Zack squeezed me tightly, "You picked the right guy." He whispered into my ear and rubbed my back. A smile appeared onto both of our features before the piano and violin started to play. We got into our spots and I waited for my flower girl and ring bear, Jim and Pam's children to lead the way for me and my mom.

I started to walk down the isle, everyone standing up as they saw me. I smiled at them but when my eyes reached Yoongi, waiting at the alter, they started to tear up with joy. Not being an emotional person, the black haired boy started to cry gently as well.

My mom rubbed my back before giving me away, a hard thing for her to do as she sat down with tears of happiness.

The ceremony started as Yoongi and I held hands, ignoring what the priest was talking about and only focusing on each other. This moment in time made me believe that true love exists and it's all in this room with me. My mom, Jim and his family, Zack, and Yoongi. The people in my life that won't ever fade away.

We exchanged vows and our rings before the big moment came, where we finished the ceremony with a kiss, symbolizing that we were officially married. Yoongi and I both leaned in and gave each other a passionate kiss, filled with butterflies and fireworks, just like our first kiss. Everyone cheered as we did so and we walked back down the isle, now holding hands as we smiled and waved to our family and friends.

"Not too bad princess." "Not too shabby yourself, minty fresh."

I awoke in the middle of the night and grinned to myself. Yoongi was peacefully sleeping as I admired his beauty. Even looking at him now, I heard Zack's voice saying I made the right choice. And I had no doubt about it.

--
Ah the ending is so cheesy, I apologize :p