5

My eyes pried themselves open when I heard my loud phone playing Butterfly by BTS, I quickly turned off my alarm and groaned. I rolled over and looked at my surroundings. I was in a bedroom, not mine, but this one had a messy desk with two laptops and a bunch of file looking folders. The bedsheets were black and their was a microphone on a piano near the bookshelf, with that I concluded it was Yoongi's room. But I fell asleep on the couch...

He must've carried me here, but why? I got up and made my way to the kitchen. On the counter I saw a note next to a box of cereal with a bowl. Chuckling, I opened the note and read it aloud.

"The boys and I had practice early today, i won't be home till later but I know you'll be waiting for me at the cafe tonight. ;) till then lil' foreigner. Oh and p.s. I was going to make you a nice breakfast but I got lazy...milk is in the fridge." 

I rolled at my eyes, expecting nothing less from this boy. And yet the gesture still made my heart flutter. As I was eating the cereal, a thought had crossed my mind. What were we? Yoongi and I always flirt with each other and we cuddle and talk deeply about things and he always makes an effort to visit me. We couldn't be just friends...or were we? I just shook my head, it doesn't matter, as long as we're both happy. I smiled with my answer and finished my breakfast.

It was only 9:23 in the morning and I didn't have to be at the cafe till 12 today so I decided to clean up the apartment a little. I started with picking up the living room and kitchen before vacuuming it. I gulped before opening the door to the bathroom, but surprisingly it wasn't that messy. It didn't take me that long before I went into Yoongi's room. Again, the only messy area was his desk and I didn't want to move anything there because it might put something out of order. Although, I got curious as to what he was working on.

The computer screen had a music software displayed on it, it looked like he was composing something. I looked over the lyrics he had placed next to the computer, what he had so far wasn't much but I really liked it.

(Translation Ver.)
"I want to breathe, I hate this night
I want to wake up, I hate this dream
I'm trapped inside of myself and I'm dead
Don't wanna be lonely
Just wanna be yours
Why is it so dark when you're not here
It's dangerous how wrecked I am
Save me because I can't get a grip on myself
Listen to my heartbeat
It calls you whenever it wants to
Because within this pitch black darkness
You are shining so brightly"

My breath hitched in while my eyes scanned over these lyrics over and over. It was absolutely beautiful, I couldn't get it out of my head. The lyrics had described Yoongi so perfectly in the first part, but as to who is his light at the end, I had no idea and it was intriguing. I went to go press play on the computer to hear the tune but I was interrupted by my cellphone.

"Hello?" I answered, getting up from the desk. "Where are you?!?!" My friend's voice boomed over the phone. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 30 minutes past 12. Crap.

"I'm on my way!" I hung up the phone and looked down at my clothes. I've worn this outfit two days in a row...the jeans were fine but I needed to change my shirt. I really hope Yoongi won't mind. I went inside his closet and quickly pulled out a simple graphic tee before putting my hair up neatly into a messy bun.

Locking the door behind me, I rushed down the stairs of the building and into the sidewalk. My car was still in the parking lot of the apartment complex but the cafe was so close I didn't need it.

"I'm here!" I said loudly as I made my way into the kitchen, checking in and putting my apron on along with my hat I had to wear. "Took you long enough, you're lucky our manager isn't here today and it's not crowded." My friend, Nari replied with a chuckle. I'm so lucky I have a friend as my coworker. "What were you doing anyway?" She asked, sitting on the counter as we both waited for a customer. Sighing, I leaned against the counter opposite of her.