10

It was Yoongi's turn to torture me. With each pose he managed to do an even sexier face each time.

"Suga, don't look at the camera this time." The photographer exclaimed, getting his camera ready. Yoongi smirked and made eye contact with me, pure satisfaction on his features as he licked his lips, making me squirm uncomfortably in my seat.

I wouldn't let him win though, so I simply looked at him with a blank expression, eventually fake yawning. "Wow Rory...you really do edge him on." Hoseok said as he sat next to me, chuckling.

Smiling, I turned to him, "Hobi Oppa, you know you're my bias right?" He looked over at me shocked. "Me?"

I nodded, giggling slightly. "Yea, don't tell Yoongi I told you though, he knows but he doesn't want you knowing...oh well." I shrugged, looking back over at Yoongi. "Wait...really? Like I'm really your bias?"

Raising my brow at him, I gave him a weird look. "Of course, why would I lie?"

"I...I don't know...it's just I haven't heard that from many fans." The boy laughed nervously, rubbing his sweaty palms on his jeans. Laughing lightly, I put my hand over his. "Look, just because you're not everyone's bias doesn't mean you're horrible at what you do. In fact, you're the best dancer out of all of the boys...hell you even help the boys late at night for them to learn the choreography....you're so dedicated to what you do, I'm certainly proud of you and all of the boys." I gave him a reassuring smile in which he returned with his sunshine filled grin.

It was silent for a moment, my gaze returning to Yoongi who was looking over the pictures that were taken. "So I'm guessing Yoongi is your bias wrecker." Hoseok chucked, crossing his arms as he looked over at his hyung.

"Unfortunately." I joked, making us both laugh. "Yea, Suga hyung is definitely a handful sometimes...but he really loves you, just by seeing the way he looked at you this morning and how you returned it, the fans could tell that you make him happy. So thank you...you really are making him happy."

"It isn't just me that's making that boy smile...it's all of you guys and his fans. He says you guys annoy him but really, he wouldn't have it any other way. You guys are his brothers." A soft smile spread across my features talking about my boyfriend's happiness. "It's the same for all of us, we really are a family." Hoseok smiled, deeply thinking about the members.

I giggled, grinning at him before excusing myself to prank Yoongi. I was working with the maknae line on this one.

There were Oreos on the food table, somewhere Yoongi doesn't go to often. But we had an idea, if we replaced the filling of the Oreo with Jungkook's toothpaste and then fed it to him, it'd be hilarious seeing his reaction. Poor Grandpa Yoongi.

"Alright Noona, here's the Oreo...just put it halfway in your mouth and um... feed it to him, yea! And we'll get this on camera!" Taehyung said excitedly, placing the Oreo in my hand. "Are you sure the camera thing is a good idea?"

They both nodded, "Yea it'll be fine, Jungkook is going to record." Jungkook smiled widely, in which I couldn't help but to smile myself seeing his cute bunny face.

"Then let's do this!" I motioned fighting with my fist before going over to Yoongi, who was laying down on the leather couch in his dressing room, playing piano tiles on his phone. "Hey babe, I got you an Oreo, want it?" I waited for his response, but I only heard a grunt, letting me know he was concentrated on his game.

"Cmooon Yoongi, you need to eat something."

"Yoongi Oppa." He corrected for the millionth time. The game stopped, and he moved his phone, seeing I had an Oreo in my hand. "I'll eat it if you feed it to me." A smirk played across his features before giving me a quick wink. And yet Jungkook, Taehyung, and I know his perverted Grandpa ways and that this would work.

"Mm alright." I placed it halfway into my mouth and crawled over to his body, straddling his hips. "I'm enjoying this very much, you should do this more often princess." Mentally rolling my eyes, I bent over onto his chest, my face centimeters away from his.

I lightly played with his hair as we looked at each other seductively. His mouth slowly made its way to the cookie as his arms hugged my waist. Yoongi hasn't even noticed the beet red Jungkook in the corner of the doorframe, recording this whole thing.

Finally, Yoongi bit into the cookie, but took the whole cookie out of my mouth and into his. I somehow predicted this and waited for his reaction as realization of the weird flavor in his mouth.

The boy's facial features cringed in pure disgust as he sat up, quickly spitting out the Oreo in the trash can near the couch. "Why the hell would you do that?!"

The maknae's and I bursted out in laughter, unable to cope with him. "Minty fresh is finally back again!" I said in a corny voice with cheer as I looked at the camera with a thumbs up, still sitting on Yoongi's lap. His eyes seemed to have burned a whole through my head as I just smiled cutely at him.

The boys turned off the camera and got tired of our couple-ish behavior, any more of it and Jungkook would've died blushing.

"I know you still love me." I said, poking the side of his pale cheek. "Oh I love you alright...I love you enough to get even with you."

I shook my head with my eyes widened. "You wouldn't."

"Oh...I definitely would baby girl." His hands hovered over my waist, soon clasping my hips so I couldn't move as his fingers tickled my sides. "Yoongi!!!" I squealed, unable to stop laughing of pain and enjoyment.

It wasn't until my laughter soon started to make the sounds of snorts and pig noises, making him stop. "You sound like a pig."

"Well you are a pig so."

----
Aye, I actually updated.