3

The next day, I had off from work and only one class, and it was my easiest class so far. It was my last writing class and after I finish it, I'll be done with school, forever. Kind of exciting to think about, though a little scary because I have no idea what I'm going to do after college. I majored in journalism but I'm still not sure if that was what I really wanted to do with my life.

I really like working as a barista but they hardly get any money. I've thought about opening my own shop but that's an exorbitant amount of cash, and a lot to handle.

I stopped writing in my journal after I heard my professor call out the end of class. I sighed, putting my notebook in my bag along with my laptop and pen. I checked my phone to see my notifications and surprisingly, I had a text from Yoongi.

'Hey, didn't see you in the cafe today :( '

I rolled my eyes, chuckling at his text before replying, 'day off ^^''

'I wanna see you, can we meet up?'

Little butterflies fluttered in my stomach as I walked through campus. I got in my car and decided what to text. Should I just say yes? He's famous and can't risk being seen with me on a date...wait is it a date? Aish you think to much... I just said aish in my thoughts....#youknowwhenyouhavelivedinkoreatoolongwhen

A blaring noise coming from my phone shut me out of my thoughts, soon noticing Yoongi was calling.

I answered my phone, "Hello?"

"YOONGI LOVES Y-"

***Language warning, if you don't know little Yoongi has a sailor mouth so you were warned***

"GIVE ME MY FCKING PHONE YOU LITTLE SHI-"

"Yoongi?" I couldn't help my laughter at this point, Jimin doesn't have any respect for his hyung.

"Aish, don't listen to that punk, sorry for disturbing your class." Yoongi apologized and I could hear laughter from the other side of the call, sounding like Jimin and Taehyung.

"I just got out of class so it's fine," I replied, "But you wanted to do something?"

"Uh yea-" "OF COURSE HE WANTS TO HE LOVES YOU SO MU–OW HYUNG!" I heard a door slam and a lock noise.

I covered my mouth from releasing any fits of laughter. "Okay, now that's taken care of, want to go see a movie?"

"In public?" I didn't think of what I said till I said it. "What? I was thinking at my apartment, did you want to see one in theatres" He asked nervously.

I cleared my throat, trying to say something. "Oh um no it's okay! I meant like is it a date ha ha."

"Oh, then yes! Well if you want it to." "Of course." I replied a little too quickly, almost smacking myself in the face. "I'll text you the address," "alright!" My phone beeped, notifying me that I had a message.

"I'll um see you there in like 20 minutes." He hung up after that and I looked in my rear view mirror. I had no makeup on and my hair wasn't the best, and it takes 30 minutes to get to his apartment. Great. So I quickly out on concealer and mascara as the least I could do, and my hair...well I just left it in a messy pony tail.

I backed up out of the parking lot and made my way down the streets to the location my gps was taking me. When I got there, I rang the door bell for his apartment number before he unlocked the front door to the building and let me in.

I was soon greeted by his gummy smile, welcoming me into his apartment that smelled like him, minty.

"How was your class?"