Chapter Ten

I took as long as i could to prevent me from seeing Sapphira and havig to deal with her lecture.

I made it a week and a half.

During that time, our missions went back to normal D-rank.

When Sapphira came to my house and i answered the door i knew that i was in trouble. I prepared myself for anything. Hopefully.

 -

-

"What took you so long?!" Sapphira yelled at me.

"Give me a break Sapph. It was an A ranked mission and we all got hurt."

She punched me. "Prove it!"

I pulled my tshirt up and showed her the now permanent scar on my stomach. "And if that isn't bad enough Sasuke was almost killed."

She calmed down but still wore a frown on her face. "Okay. Your let off this time. Where is Sasuke?"

"Now that you mention it i have no idea. Probably running from his fangirls. Sakura and Ino more than likely."

Sapphira laughed. "Really?"

"Yeah. They both fight over him. They both say 'What are you doing with my Sasuke!'" we were in hysterics when Sasuke walked into the house and saw us on the floor laughing.

-

"What exactly are you two laughing about?"

I stood up and tried to stop laughing but really couldn't.

"What!" he demanded.

"Don't make my Sasuke angry Yuuki. I care too much!" Sapphira mocked a fangirl and i burst out laughing again and fell to the floor.

Sasuke scowled at us.

"Oh no! My Sasukes mad at me. I think i'm gonna cry!" Saphhira called.

I laughed even harder and fell onto my side on the floor and Sasuke blushed.

-

When we got over our laughing fits i said to Sasuke. "Don't worry Otouto-san we're just teasing." i poked him on the ribs and then pulled him down so we were all laying down together.

"So where you Little Sasuke?" Sapphira asked.

"The group had a meeting but Nee-chan didn't turn up so we all went home. Where were you?"

"Having a bath and then Sapph came over and i got distracted. Can't blame me can you? How are your injuries?"

"They're all healed up. How's yours?"

"I'm fine. Sapph, did you come bere for any other reason other then to see me?"

"No."

"Alright. I have to go and see Kakashi to apologise for not meeting up."

"Okay. Little Sasuke and me will play a game."

"Don't take too long." Sasuke whispered to only me.

I snickered. "Only cause you asked me to. See you later."

-

-

"Hey Naruto, Jiraya. Have you two seen Kakashi? I haven't seen him anywhere."

"Yuuki! Hi! No i haven't seen Kakashi Sensei! Yeah believe it!"

I sighed. "Thanks. If you see Kakashi will you tell him i'm looking for him?"