Chapter 17: Welcome home.

"Can we leave yet?" Michele whines.

"Sweetie, I know you're excited to see your futur hubby and all but you know we can only go pick him up at 11 and it's only 8." She sighs.

"I know." 

"Let's eat some breakfast and then get a coffee at Starbucks. That way we're already close to the hospital." She runs towards the kitchen. "Michele, calm down. We still have 3 hours to fill." I slightly chuckle. I hear her sigh loudly and walk over to the kitchen myself. 

"I'm done. Let's go to Starbucks." She grabs my hand and drags me to the door

"What? That's impossible." I give her a confused look. "Take off your coat and let's go to the kitchen." She pouts, which makes me giggle. We walk to the kitchen again and have some breakfast. 

"Let's go." She gets up and walks to the door. I roll my eyes, chuckling. I get up myself and slowly make my way towards the door. Michele was already waiting there, impatiently tapping her foot. I grab my coat and go out the dooor, into the car. We arrive at Starbucks, order and get into a booth. We talk for a quite a while. "Can we go pick up Kendall now?" I look at my watch.

"We still have half an hour left and the hospital is across the street." She shrugs. "I guess being a little early wouldn't hurt." A huge smile forms on her lips.

"Yay." I giggle.

"Come on, let's go." We make our way to the hospital and ask the lady at the desk about Kendall. 

"Patients can not be released until 11 o'clock. Please take a seat in the waiting room." Michele sighs loud and frustrated.

"Thank you." I smile at the lady. We walk to the waiting room and sit down. I hear my phone buzz. I get it out of my purse. I smile at my lockscreen, which is a picture of me and James while we still lived in Los Angels. The message I got was from my lovely husband.

James: Hey sweetheart, can wait to see your beautiful face tomorrow <3 what are you up to now?

Joni: Hi baby, can't wait to see you either <3 waiting for Kendall to be released and missing you <3

James:  Aww I miss you too boo <3 I'm happy Kendall is doing okay =) <3 btw Nick says HIIIIIIII =D <3

Joni: Well tell him I say hey and that I love him very much <3

James: HEY! What about me? =(

Joni: Ofcourse I love you dork xD <3

James: I'll just IGNORE the fact that you just called me a dork and say that I love you too <3

Joni: But you are a dork...MY dork =D 

James: As long as I'm yours I'm totally fine with that <3

Joni: Aww <3 I gotta go babe =(

James: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! =( 

Joni: Sorry... I'll see you tomorrow <3

James: See you tomorrow love <3

"Joni, let's go!" Michele practicly shouts at me. 

"Michele, calm down, it's not good for the baby."

"Oh right." She smiles and puts her hand on her still very flat belly. "But I wanna see Kendall. NOW." I chuckle.

"Okay, okay. Easy, I'm a pregnant woman, I can't go fast." I get up and we walk to Kendall's room.

"Ken!" Michele squeals wrapping her arms around Kendall almost tipping him over. Kendall chuckles and hugs her back tightly. Kendall cups her cheek and kisses her. I cough awkwardly even though they look really sweet. They part and Kendall hugs me while Michele zips up his little dufflebag. We get out of his room, sign Kendall out and go home. We get inside and sit down on the couch.

"I'm glad you were here when I woke up." Kendall says hugging me.

"Welcome home Ken." We part. "I'm leaving tomorrow so I'm gonna go pack so you guys can have some alone time." I smile and go to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's short and sucks.

Stay awesome, stay beautiful, stay Rusher <3

-JonasRush