Chapter 22: We Are still deciding.

I wake up at the sudden noise of baby cries. Here we go again. I feel James' body shift underneath me. He lifts me and lays me down beside him. He gets up, rubbing his eyes, and walks over to the crib. He picks her up, trying to sooth her but nothing is working. "I think she's hungry." I bite my lip, finding his morning voice so damn sexy. I stretch my arms signaling for him to hand me our baby girl. I lift my shirt and expose my breast to breastfeed her. After she was done I hand her back to James and he lays her back in the crib. I start putting my clothes on properly again but James stops me. He lays down beside me again, kisses my tummy and makes his way up. "I wish I was still breastfeeded." I giggle. He trails his kisses back down.

"James, stop."

"Why?" He pouts.

"Because we're in the hospital and someone can come in any second." I pull down my shirt. He brings his lips to my ear.

"But I want you." He whispers before sucking on my neck.

"Well not here. I don't think I'm even allowed to do it yet. A baby came out of there you know." He sighs and lays on his back.

"How long will I have to wait?"

"I don't know, like 3 months or something."

"What?! 3 months?" I giggle.

"Perv." I playfully slap his chest. I let my hand slide down his chest and cup him through his pants. "I think you'll be fine." I rub my thumb back and forth.

"Not if you're gonna keep doing that."

"Sorry." I quickly lift my hand. I lay on top of him, wrap my arms around his torso and lay my head on his chest. I close my eyes, listening to his heartbeat. He puts his arms around me and kisses the top of my head. Just as I was about to fall asleep there was a knock at the door.

"Hey hey." Bella says coming into the room with Nicholas on her hand. I groan, making James chuckle. Luckly he was the only one who heard me. I remove myself from James' body and lay down next to him. I open my eyes just in time to see Nicholas hanging on the crib.

"Hi baby sister."

"Nick, please get off of that crib." He pouts and slowly gets off.

"So do you have a name yet?" Bella asks.

"We are still deciding." James answers. She nods in understanding, then looks at her watch.

"If you don't mind, I actually need to go. I'm meeting up with someone."

"Oh yeah, no problem." I smile.

"If you want to I can come pick Nicholas up and take care of him again."

"No need, I'm heading home tonight." James says.

"Okay." She comes over to give us a hug and leaves.

"So how should we name our beautiful baby girl?" James asks, bringing up the topic again.

"Jamie." He gives me a 'seriously'-look. I nod with wide, excited eyes.

"No, we're not naming her Jamie."

"Why not?" I pout.

"Because it reminds me too much of my name."

"Exactly."

"Might aswell name her Joni jr. than."

"Touché." I let out a sigh, thinking about names I like. "What about..." I pause still thinking.

"Victoria." James cuts my thoughts off. "Vicky for short." I wrinkle my nose and shake my head.

"Vicky reminds me of that evil babysitter from fairly odd parents." He shakes his head chuckling.