Chapter 30: A small get together. (Final chapter)

"Nicole! So good to finally see you again!" I say as open the door and give her a hug. "Come on there's someone here I want you to meet." I grab her hand and pull her to the living room. Nicole chuckles.

"Joni, calm down!"

"I am calm. Come on." She chuckles again. I spot James.

"Babe." I grab his arm. "Where's Logan?" I whisper. He nods his head towards the kitchen. "Come on." I pull Nicole's arm again and drag her toward the kitchen. "Logie?" Logan turns around as he hears my voice.

"Yes?"

"Nikki, I'd like you to meet Logan. Logie, this is Nicole." I release Nicole from my grip and slightly push her towards Logan.

"Why hello." Logan greets kissing the back of Nicole's hand.

"Have fun you two. But not too much fun." I wink. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." I say before walking back to James. I wrap my arms around his torso and peck his lips. "This get together was a brilliant idea."

"Duh, it was mine."

"Hey, hey, hey, don't get too full of yourself mister." He chuckles and leans in to kiss me. The doorbell rings. "Ouh more guests."

"I love how you get so excited over these things well I love you period."

"I love you too babe." I peck his lips. "Come on let's go open the door." He wraps his arms around my shoulders from behind as I turn around to open the door. He kisses my cheek while I turn the knob and pull the door open.

"Keep it PG guys." Kendall remarks. I giggle.

"Yeah we have a kid with us." Michele adds.

"Oh my gosh, you brought little Carlie." I gaze into their maxi cosi. "Now Lily has a play date. Even though she's a few months older. Come on in." I motion my hand for them to move. They come inside and hug us. We all go to the living room. Kendall and Michele immediately start to interact with the people who are already here. I feel someone tug my shirt.

"Mommy? When is Alex getting here?"

"I don't know baby. He should be here any minute." As on que the doorbell rings. "Maybe that's him. You wanna go see?" He nods fiercely and I smile. I hold my hand out for him to take and he does. We walk towards the door together and I let him open.

"Yaay it's Alex!" Nicholas exclaims which makes me giggle.

"Well hello to you too." Carlos says pretending to be offended.

"Sorry, hi uncle Los and auntie Lex."

"Hey buddy." Carlos answers.

"Mommy, can Alex and I go play in the play-room?"

"Of course sweetie."

"Yay! Come on Alex." He pulls his arm and they run off to the play-room.

"Come on in." I say to the remaining part of the PenaVega family. I walk over to James again and wrap my arms around him. "Everyone is here." I kiss his cheek.

"Great. Then we can eat." He smiles. "Who's hungry?" He asks so everyone can hear him. A couple of yes' and me's were heard.

"I'll go get the kids." James nods and pecks my lips. I release him from my grip and go to the playroom. "Boys?" They both look up at me. "We're gonna eat dinner."

"Come on Alex. My daddy is the best cook ever." He pulls Alexander's arm and they zoof past me. I giggle and go back to James who is now outside at the grill. I look at the table and see Nicole sitting next to Logan, guess I've done a good job.