Andy Biersack Love Story: 1

Andy's POV

I just couldn't hold it back any longer. I laughed and laughed at the two girls who were staring at me with wide eyes. Jinxx hesitated before laughing along with me. "Richard!" I called. "Let them passed, it's fine." I said while wiping tears from my face. The small girl stood up and walked to her friend. They started slowly over and I moved around the table. "Hey guys. How are you?" I asked them.

"We're great now." The tall one said with a grin. I nodded and chuckled at her enthusiastic expression.

"Why don't you go talk to Jinxx." I said and she nodded hastily. She walked over to the table to leave us alone. "Hey. What's your name?" 

She blushed. "Adair, but everyone calls me A." She whispered. I nodded at the unique name. I wanted to say more but my  mind went blank.

"So you a big fan?" I asked casually. Duh, if she's here, she's a big fan! Get with the game Andy!, I mentally yelled. She nodded. I turned back to the table and grabbed a jar of War paint. I walked back to A and started painting her. "You need a little paint." I grinned at her blushing face. Her eyes looked so beautiful...

Adair's POV

Andy is so hot. So hot that I couldn't speak. I'm not usually shy, like, at all, but he had some kind of spell over me. It's like my mind couldn't comprehend his words. He was putting war paint all over my body when I decided it was time to speak.

"I like your hair." I blurted. I mentally smacked myself. What a stupid remark! He laughed but didn't say anything. I looked at Danny to see her flirting with Jinxx and Ashley. My god was Jinxx hot to! "So...Are you busy tonight?" Andy asked me and I froze. I looked up into his clear blue eyes.

"Not really." I said nonchalantly. Was he asking me out?! He nodded again and I swaer he blushed.

"Wanna get some dinner?" My heart stopped and I couldn't breathe. Dinner. With Andy Biersack. Tonight. Hell, today was the best day ever!

"I would love that." I said boldly although on the inside I was trembling.

At the restaraunt... (Still Adair)

We sat down in a booth in the back of the diner. I had left Danny to hang out with Jinxx and Ashley back at the tour bus. There weren't many people in here so we didn't need to worry about fans.

"So may I ask your full name?" Andy asked. I nodded.

"Adair Adrastra Johnson. You see, my mom is obsessed with unique names." I said embarrassed.

"No escape." Andy blurted. I must have looked confused. "Adrastra means no escape in Greek." He said and I grinned.

"Yep, thats me. No escape." I whispered. Andy looked like he was thinking about something.

"Would you and Danny like to join us on tour?" He asked with a kind smile.

I smiled back. "Yes."