Andy Biersack Love Story: 4

Vote, comment and add to your library! It would mean a lot to me if you guys told other about this story! It is my birthday tomorrow! ;) 2/23. Love you guys!!

_______________________

A's POV

I don't remember much about last night. I do remember seeing my father but after that was a complete blur. I sat up in a mysterious bed and saw a guy laying in the bed across the room. Ashley? Huh. I guess I slept with Sandra last night. I untangled myself from the fluffy blanket I was wrapped in and tip toed across the room. I could smell food coming from the other room but didn't know what to expect from the people who were out there.

"Are you going out there?" Ashley whispered from behind me and I jumped in the air. His breath tickled my neck as he laughed at me.

"Damn Ash, you scared me. Yeah, I'm going out." I snorted and opened the door to find Andy sitting on the couch watching TV. Ashley chuckled from behind me and walked to the bathroom.

"Morning Adair." Andy said with a grin. I smiled back and followed my nose to the kitchen where food was scattered on the table. I grabbed a plate and filled it with food. My head felt weird but I was starving.

"Good to see you're awake! We have a ton of shopping to do today!" Sandra shouted and I laughed at her enthusiasm. I sat down next to Andy on the couch and snorted.

"Batman? Seriously?" I asked and started eating. CC stared at me like I was insane.

"Don't make fun of Batman in front of Andy. He'll kill you!" He shouted and ran to his room. everyone laughed. Andy put his arm around my shoulders and I blushed.

"Morning Brides!" Danny said as she walked into the bus, She saw me with Andy and she grinned. "I hear we have some shopping to do! Let's get a move on!"

*Shopping*

Shopping with Danny is difficult. If I like something she has an opinion about something else. We were in Hot topic now so she wasn't making any stupid remarks...Until I picked up a Sleeping With Sirens shirt. "Shouldn't you show a little respect for the band you'll be touring with? Get a Black Veil Brides shirt!" Sandra laughed at Danny as she gave autographs.

"It's fine, A." She said with a smile. "I like other bands besides my own to." Danny rolled her eyes and made her way to makeup.

I finished with Hot topic and we made our way around the mall. We stopped in Phase ID and finally ended up at Spencers. Danny giggled as we walked up to the store. "You gonna get anything A?" She asked and elbowed me. I blushed and shook my head. But with no hesitation at all, Sandra walked into the store and we had no choice but to follow in our fits of laughter. I seriously can't help but laugh when I'm in Spencers. It's just so...dirty. Sandra purchased something that I didn't see and probably didn't want to.

"Just something for the road." She said with a wink. I blushed even more.

"Well I think I'm gonna have to find somewhere else to sleep." I said and Sandra grinned,

"I know exactly where you would like to sleep." Danny looked between us confused.

"I think I may have missed something." She said. I looked at her eyes and saw that she was jealous. Maybe because I was becoming friends with Sandra? Or maybe because she didn't know what we were talking about?

"It's nothing Danny." I said and we climbed into her car. We drove back to the tour bus with the music blasting and us singing. At one point Sandra had an air drum solo and we all ended up in laughter. Sandra's room when she stopped me.

"I just wanted to let you know I'm gonna try out my new toy tonight." She said with a devilish grin. I shook my head and she pushed my to the door at the end of the hall. She knocked and ran back to the kitchen. Andy opened the door and smiled.

"Hey, A. Did you find everything you wanted?" He asked and I nodded. I stood there awkwardly for a minuted before he saw my bags. "Did you wanna move in here?" He asked. I nodded and he grabbed my bags.

"Well welcome to my humble abode." He said with a silly accent. I laughed and he smiled warmly. God, Andy made me feel so insane. I never felt this way.

"Maybe we should fo hang out with everyone else?" I suggested. I seemed less shy when we were with everyone else. He nodded and I practically ran away from the tense atmosphere of his- I mean our room. Danny sat on the couch with Ashley and CC while Sandra got drinks.

"I need to talk to you." Danny said and I admit, I was a little suspicious about her tone.

"Sure. What is it?" I asked casually and hoped there wouldn't; be any crying. Danny looked at CC and smiled.

"Well...My mom said she doesn't want me going on tour until next summer." She said in a rush. I nodded sadly. That must be the jealousy I saw earlier. She was jealous that she wouldn't be able to come along.

"Well, you can come with us next summer then." I smiled at her and patted her leg. It sounded like I was giving her a pep talk. A really bad one.

"Yeah." She said and I knew there was more she wanted to say, I didn't pressure her to talk so we just hung out with the band until it was time for her to go home.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Danny," I said while hugging her. We were off again to another state tomorrow morning so this would be the last time we would see her for  while. "Skype and text, okay?" I asked her and she nodded. She hugged everyone else before she took off in her little rusty car.

Jinxx,CC and Ashley decided to go to bed and Sandra went to try out her new toy. I was still blushing about that. So that left me and Andy to go back to his room. I grabbed some pajama's out of one of my new bags and went to the backroom to change. (Polyvore link for the outfit in the comments)

I went back to the room to find Andy in his boxers. "I hope you don't mind," He said when I stood in the doorway staring at him. "I like sleeping like this." I nodded and put my dirty clothes in a separate bag. I laid down on the bed and curled up in a blanket. Andy rolled over to look at me.

"I like your slippers." He whispered and I laughed.

"I know you do. They're so sexy." I whispered back. He kissed my nose and before I knew it I was asleep.

: