Chapter 13

i'm inspired atm so here yah go

My mom breaks apart with whoever she's cheating on dad with, and pulls the sheets up to cover her bare body, her eyes as wide as saucers.

"I knew it. You've never ran errands on Monday's, why would you start now? You've been sneaking out when dad's not here to have an affair, haven't you? What kind of sick person does that?" I ask, now shaking with anger. How could she do this to dad?

"I-uh, I-" She stutters, trying to come up with a good excuse. I shake my head.

"Pack up all your shit and leave. I'm not going to be able to live with you anymore, not now." I spit. "If you're not gone by the time dad gets home, then you better pray to the gods I don't have someone beat you." I say pointing to mom. "And you," I turn to the guy. "You get the fuck out of my house now. Or I'll have my dad personally kick your ass." I turn and walk out the door.

*****

Later that night I'm sobbing.

Mom obviously doesn't care about any of us or she wouldn't have even thought of cheating on dad. They had been together for so long, I don't understand... How can you cheat on someone you've loved for so long?

That leads to another question... Does love fade? Can you love someone, but overtime you lose interest? What if when I fall in love, the person loses interest in me? How will you know if the person is in love with you, or if he's faking it? How do you know?

When Kian came home, he immediately could tell something was wrong. I told him about mom, and we decided we wouldn't tell Faith, at least not right now. She's too young. But how to tell dad... that was the real question.

I made Kian tell him... because I wouldn't have been able to watch his face... It kills me to think about it even now.

Why is the world so fucked up? Why can't everything go as planned? How can God have a plan for all of us when nothing in my life seems to go right? Is he just fucking up my world so I can get the message and just end it already?

Should I end it?

I wipe a tear away from my face and stand up.

I make my way to the bathroom quietly, making sure I don't wake anyone up. It's dark and I can't see anything, so I have to make sure that every step is careful and quiet.

Right as I reach the bathroom, my foot bangs against the wall. I freeze, listening intently to see if anyone's woken up.

I shut the door quietly behind me and turn on the light.

I take a deep breath, my hand reaching for a drawer.

I open the door slowly.

What's that point anymore?

I grab the bottle of Lunesta Kian uses to help his Insomnia.

Mom's gone, Amelia's gone, two of the most important people in my life...

I unscrew the cap quietly.

No one will care. No one ever does.

I pour a handful of pills into my hand.

I deserve to die, don't I?

I fill a cup with water.

I'll just save everyone from their misery.

I put the pills in my mouth.

This is what I deserve.

I swallow the pills.

The last thing I hear before going unconscious is a very vague sound of a door being opened.

heeeeeeeeeeey guys i pretty much updated twice in a day but eh who cares. did you enjoy the chapter?????????? The ending was the best part wasn't it! i bet you guys love these gr8 cliffhangers!!!! have a nice dayyyyy😉😉

thank y'all so much for 3k reads!!❤️❤️