Johnson to Jackson

~Two weeks later~

Sarah's POV

Fortunately, I got to leave the hospital early. Unfortunately, everything is very hectic because of the wedding coming up so soon. "Sarah! I need the cards! Do you have the cards?" My father screams. "Yeah dad. I have them right here. I'm almost done with putting them all in their envelopes!" I yell back. "Andrea is coming soon." He said from the bottom floor. "Ok dad." Andrea was my to-be step-mother. She was a very nice lady. I met her once before. On queue, the doorbell rang. "I got it dad!" I rush down the stairs and open the door. "Hello Ms.Johnson. Come in it's freezing outside." I say welcoming her in. "Thank you Sarah. So where is your father at?" She asked looking around. "He's in the basement looking for something." I say showing her the door to the basement. "Thank you.' Ms.Johnson says. I rush upstairs and open my closet. Exactly in the middle of it, hangs my emerald dress. Really, my father and Ms.Johnson did an amazing job picking it out. It was beyond fabulous. 'What shoes am I going to wear?' I mumbled quietly to myself. "These." A voice coming from the doorway announced. "Jack hey!" I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "I picked these shoes out for you. I thought they would match the dress my mum and your dad bought so, I had to get you them." He said handing me beautiful green flats. "Thank you! They are adorable! Oh, I bought you a boutonniere." I said heading to my closet to find it. "What in the world is that?" He asks dumbfounded. "It's like a corsage. You know those flower wrist things girls wear at prom but, for guys!" I announce. "Oh yeah! I wore one to prom on my tux but never really knew what it was called." He shrugged. "Well now you do." I say lifting the lid of the box where the lime green boutonniere lay. "Wait a bouton- what?" He asked. "A boutonniere!" I laugh. "That is actually a beautiful flower! I will take good care of it." He says glancing at the flower and taking the box from my hand. I take it back. "I don't trust you. I'll give it back to you at the wedding so you can wear it then, it's yours to keep." I say. He takes the shoes. "And until then, you won't see these shoes." He says with a little diva in his tone. I laugh. "Fine, but if you ruin it before the wedding, I'm not going to go through all the effort to look for the perfect shade of lime green." I say dramatically flipping my hair. "Well then, if you ruin these perfect emerald shoes before the wedding, I will not go through all the effort to find the same shoes in a size 9." He said snapping his fingers like a diva would. "Diva much..." I say laughing. He runs to me and tickles me. "JACK NO! PLEASE JACK STOP!" I laugh. A knock comes from the door. "It's Brent. Is it safe for me to come in?" He peeks through the door. "Yeah." I say still giggling. "Nothing innappropriate going on in here right?" He asks sarcastically. "Course not bro." Jack says playfully punching Brents arm. "Man everythings green." Brent remarks looking around the room. "So it is Brent, so it is." I say hugging him. He puts his arm around me. "So are we going to be wearing green tuxedos and walking around like Irish men?" Brent asks. I burst out of laughter. "The tuxs will be black but all the boutonnieres will be a different shade of green." I say heading to the closet to grab Brent's. Brent's was extra special. I made a bigger effort to find the perfect shade and perfect flowers surrounding it then any of the other boutonnieres I bought. "What the fudge is a boutonniere?" He asks just like Jack did. "Exactly what I asked. You know the flower thing you wear on your tux at prom? Same thing." Jack explains. I grab Brent's from the safest spot in my closet. If I were Brent's house, the flower would've been ruined but, now that my dad bought a house and settled in I have my own room that I can keep everything safe and sound. "Brent it's for you." I say pushing the box towards Brent. He opens the lid. "It's so pretty. Man, I'm turning soft." He laughs. He took the box from my hand admiring the flower. "Hey! Why do you trust Brent with keeping the flower and not me?" He asks hurt. "I gave you it! And I've known Brent since I was 9, I've trusted him with almost everything since then!" I exclaim. "Well I'm going to be your brother! You should trust me with everything! Your secrets, your diary, your clothing, you electronics, your passwords to social media apps. You know, that kind of stuff." He shrugs. I laugh. "You crazy? She doesn't even trust me yet with those things!" Brent laughs putting his arms up. "And no one will know! lt's going to be a secret even after I die!" I say sitting on my bed. "Hey guys! Dinners ready!" Ms.Johnson says from downstairs. Brent, Jack and I looked at each other. "Race you!" We yelled at the same time. I rushed down the stairs making me the winner of the challenge. "Ha! You all lost!" I say rubbing it in their faces. "Well you pushed us!" Jack whines. "No I didn't stop whinning! You're a baby baby." I chant. "Already a family I see." Ms.Johnson says leaning on the kitchen wall looking at Jack and I's immature fight. My dad comes out from the dining room and chuckles. "Come on guys. Brent you're part of the family too. Come on." My dad says ushering Brent to his seat. We sit down. "I'm so grateful that god gave me you all. Really, you're making my life ten times happier." My dad says giving my hand a tight squeeze. "I love you dad. And you all." I smile. "So cheesy." Jack and Brent laugh. Then, we dive in to our food.

~Two weeks later~

Brent's POV

Today is the day of the wedding. And Sarah is so stressed it's starting to worry me. "Baby it's going to be alright!" I say. "No no what if something goes wrong? What if the building collapses?" She races back and forth. I cup her face. "It's going to be just fine! It's a beautiful building that can hold the harsh winter's weather. They only thing you need to worry about is if you're kissing me enough." I say. She laughs. She leans in and gently pecks my lips. "You tease." I say. "What do you want me to do?" She asks. "Stop worrying so much ok? Everything's going as planned. Nothings going to happen." I say. She takes a deep breath. "Hows my to-be sister?" Jack asks. "Worrying a lot." I reply. "Theres no need to worry. Everything's going great." Jack G says. "Sarah see? Even my flower is still perfectly perfect." Jack says pointing at his boutonniere. Sarah laughs. "Ok, maybe I'm overreacting just a bit. Thank you for keeping your cool with me." Sarah says hugging Jack and I. "What about me?" Jack G says. He joins into the group hug. Five minutes later, the wedding begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.3K guys,!!!!! Thanks guys! Please follow my Instagram

@mrbrent98_islife Thanks guys! Vote comment follow! Bye.