Still in the hospital

Sarahs POV

Right after all the boys came to see if I was ok, my mom came in "Sarah! Oh my god! I came here as fast as I can! Your dad is coming from Canada. He's on the next flight here! Oh darling! Are you ok?" My mom asked showering me with kisses, "Mom! I'm fine. Thank you. I'm alright. Thank you for your concern mum." I say smiling. "So the nurse said you can leave in a week. Is that right?" She asks. "Mhmm..." I say nodding my head. "Oh sweetie! I'm so happy you're safe!" she said. "Mom you really don't need to worry about me. I'm fine." I say. She gives me a sypathetic look. "Well I have to go to work dear, I'll come back soon." She said heading for the door. "Bye mum." I wave. Brent soon comes in. "Hey babe." He sits himself down on the bed I was laying on. I take his hand and lace mine into his. "Hey Brent. How's Niall doing?" I ask smiling. "He's doing great. He was actually planning to come see you." He said squeezing my hand. "I'd love that." I say playfully hitting Brents leg. "Knock, knock." I hear someone from outside the door say. "Who is it?" I laugh. "Louis and Liam." Louis says. "Come in guys." I say. "Niall wants to see you." Liam says entering the room. "I want to see him too. Is he able to come now?" I ask. Louis nods his head and leaves to call Niall. "Is this Sarah's room?" I hear a familiar voice panting. "Yes Sarah Jackson's room. There are now two people in his room. I think it would be ok if you went in." I heard the nurse say. Someone comes in and I immediatly recognize the face. "W-who are you?" I joke. "You don't remember me?" Cameron asks worridly. "Am I supposed to?" I mentally laugh. "I-I" He stutters. "Cameron I know who you are. I was just kidding." I laugh. And so do the rest of the boys. "Oh great." He sighed. "I brought you flowers. Zac and Xander brought you a teddy bear. Ryan, you haven't met him yet bought you a box of chocolate." He said handing me a back of goodies. "Oh! Thank you. Thank them a lot. You guys shouldn't have." I say grinning. "The boys wanted to come but they weren't able to. How are you feeling now?" He asked sitting on a chair at the edge of my bed on the other side of Brent. "I'm feeling great. A few more days then I'll be out of here and back to my normal life. Except that I like the idea of getting gifts everyday." I laugh. Cameron laughs. "Well I should really get going. Is it ok if I come tomorrow?" he asks standing up looking from me to Brent. "Yes that would be ok." I reply. He leaves. "So uh- Sarah, you're going to share some of that chocolate with us right?" Louis asks poking his head into the room. I burst out laughing. "Of course!" I reply still giggling slightly. "Well then, I want some too!" Niall comes in limping slightly. He walks over to me. "Niall! Hey how are you? Feeling any better?" I ask hugging him. "I'm doing great but, it's you that needs to be checked up on. How are you?" he says sitting on a spare chair. "I'm doing perfectly fine." I reply smiling. "You know, I still don't know what happened that night." he said looking at Harry. "I heard what happened in the news that some of The Wanted fans shot a blinding light into our car and I guess Harry lost control." Brent says. "Well that's mean. We wouldn't do that to The Wanted." I reply surprised. "Yeah, it was all over the news. People were going crazy when they found out Niall was hurt." zayn commented. "Offended!" I reply sarcastically. "Well, they don't know who you are." Louis commented from the back of the room crunching on a carrot. I laugh. "My daddy's coming." I say very happily. "Yeah I heard! Your mum told me. Your dads wedding is in two months." Brent says. I grin ear to ear. "I can't wait! Jack is finally going to be my brother!" I exclaim. I suddenly realize Jack told me to keep it between us. Brent already knows but the boys don't. "Jack who?" Liam asks protectively. "It's no one." I say shaking my head. "Mhmm." Louis comments. I laugh. "MY BABY! ARE YOU OK? I CANE HERE AS FAST AS I COULD. MY GOD ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" A voice booms into the room. "Daddy! You're here! Oh my god I missed you!" I say as he rushes towards me and gives me a huge hug from where I was laying on the bed. "How's my princess?" he asks. "I'm doing amazingly fine with my prince and my king." I say gesturing to Brent and him. "Oh yes! I forgot you two are dating! Brent I've missed hearing your chessy jokes!" he laughs. "Mr.Jackson, you'll get enough of those from Jack." Brent says sympathetically putting his hand on my dads shoulder. I laugh even harder.  "Oh so Jack's a jokester eh?" he asks. "Canadian uch." I laugh. "Yes he's a huge jokester." Brent says nodding his head. "Sarah, for the wedding I want you to be the maid of honor. Is that ok with you?" My dad asks me. "Maid of honor? Are you serious? I'd love to!" I exclaim happily. "Jack's mom and I already picked out your dress by the theme and it's also your favorite color." He smiled. "Green?" I asked, eyes wide open. "Emerald." He winks. I clap my hands together. "Thank you daddy! I love you!" Emerald was my birthstone. And was also Ambers favorite color. "Well darling, I hope you're feeling better, but I need to go and book a hotel room and get settled in. Love you ok Sarah? Tell me if you need anything ok?" My dad says as he gets up and leaves. I wave goodbye. "Wedding huh? So your dad's getting married and we didn't know about it?" Louis asks offendedly. "I was planning on inviting you guys just as soon as I left this place!" I defended. "Fine. We'll forgive you this time, but we won't forgive you that easily next time." Lou replies. I laugh. "You guys are so funny. I've had like five laugh attacks since you guys came." "That's how we roll." Harry says says munching on a cookie. "I love you guys a lot. Thank you for being here with me." I say. "We love you too." All the boys said at the same time. "JINX" They harmonized. I laughed. Then we all had a group hug. They were amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1K GUYS! THATS INCREDIBLE!! IM SO THRILLED. THANK YOU!

COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW! LOVE YOU GUYS