The cozy cabin.

Sarah's POV

I smile as I receive the text. "Wh-who's it from?" Brent asks. "It's from my dad. He's asking how I am." I text back saying I'm doing great. He texts back immediately saying he wishes he was there but his boss wouldn't let him. "Hey let's get your mind off things and watch a movie?" Brent asks. "Yeah. Um that'd be great." I smile. Before I sit next to Brent I text Harry.
'Hey tomorrow Brent and I are having lunch together. You wanna come?' I text. He replies almost instantly. 'What about dinner? I'm not free for lunch. Can the boys come?' he asks. 'Yeah dinners perfect. And of course the boys can come :)' and that's the end of our conversation. "Hey Brent!" I whack him with a pillow that was on the couch. "Ouch! what do you want? I was in the middle of picking a movie!" He yelled. I went over to him and gave him a hug from the back. "Aww I'm sorry. But we're going to dinner with one direction Kay???" I say super fast. "Do I have too????" he looks at me. I nod. "Ill do ANYTHING." he says. "Already confirmed it with the boys." I said shaking my head. "Fine! then my pick of movie!" he says. "Oh god no Brent! You pick the scariest movies!!" I say. "I don't care!!" he says beaming. I grunt. "Then I'm on popcorn duty! I wanna miss at least the start." I say. "We're going to watch paranormal activity 4! Ok?" he yells as I head to the kitchen. "Yeah yeah." I sigh.
'Hey babe it's the dude from the ice cream shop xx ;)'
Me: 'Hi! I didn't get your name though.'
'It's Alex. Yours?'
M: Mines sarah.
A: Beautiful name for such a gorgeous girl.
M: ha thanks. :)
I kind of blushed. BEEP BEEP BEEP. the popcorn was ready.
A:That boy you were with. Brent was it? Was he your boyfriend?'
M: No, he's just my best for for LIFEE.
I have to go. I'm watching a movie with him. :))'
A: Okay bye beautiful. ;) Text me later.
M: Will do. :)

I grab the popcorn and some candy and head to the couch. "What ten years?" Brent asks. I laugh. "Yeah more like ten minutes!" We watched the movie. Well HE watched the movie while I hid in his chest. "Is it done?" I asked. "Hmm?" he seemed to be waking up. "OMG Brent were you sleeping?" I asked laughing. "What uh nope. No I watched the entire movie. Finish to end!" he said. "Finish to end? yeah BEGINNING to end. You're tired lets go to sleep." We both got up and headed upstairs. He lay in the bed. I got some blankets to cover him up. As soon as I was done, I was leaving the room. "Where're you going??" he asks. "I'm gonna go sleep in the couch!" I exclaimed. "Nuh-uh. You're gonna stay here with me." He said. "No Brent it's fine." I said playing with the door. "Come on! please??" He said with puppy eyes. "Fine! Do you still have those girl pjs in the closet?" I ask. " 'course I do." He says. I head to the closet and grab some pjs. I go to the bathroom to change. When I'm done I go to the bedroom. I jump onto the bed which causes Brent to jolt in surprise. "God sarah! You freaking scared me!" I laugh. As I become more comfortable in my position, Brent wraps his arms around me. "You excited for tomorrow?" I ask laughing knowing he's not. "If I lie, will it make you feel better about dragging me to this AWFUL dinner?" he said extending the 'awful'. "yes it will!" I say. We both laugh and soon drift off to sleep in Brent's cozy arms.

~~~~~~
Like it?? Please comment or vote to let me know what you think. :))