Reason What?

Brent's POV

Sarah asked The 'Famous Harry Styles' for his number. Which bothered me a bit. I don't really know why. I just don't think this Harry dude is good for her. "Why'd you ask for his number?" I asked. "That's

Him. He's the reason." She said in barely a whisper. Damn was this girl mysterious. "The reason what again?" I asked stupidly. "Why she died." Sarah continued. I sighed in relief. "Hey let's get out of here." I say facing her. "Yeah let's do that." She said taking my hand. I felt a tingle rushing through my arm rushing right into my heart. She looks at me giving me a fake smile. I kiss her forehead. "Want to go for ice cream?" She gives me her real smile this time. "Brent you're so silly. Of course I want ice cream!" She laughs. "There's that real smile!" I poke her cheek. She laughs again. We reach the closest ice cream shop. "Hey guys! What would you like today?" A boy that looks about 18 asks us. "I'd like mint chocolate chip in waffle cone please." She said. "Oh come on! You get the same thing every time! Be brave, pick a different flavour for once!" I say sarcastically. The boy serving us laughed. "Here I'll get you something. But you have to close your eyes and then taste it. You'll love it." He said. "Hmm. Fine." She looks at me with a disapproving look. "OK let's do this!" The boy rubbed his hands together. I put my hands onto Sarah's eyes so she wont be able to see. The boy got something from the back. He gave the sample spoon to me and I told Sarah to open her mouth. "I don't trust you Brent!" She laughed. She opened her mouth slightly. I put the spoon into her mouth. "Trust me now?!" I ask as I take my hands off her eyes. "OH MY FRIDGE! WHAT IS THIS?! I LOVE THIS!" Sarah practically yells. "It's a specialty ice cream. I'm only supposed to give it to very important people. You look pretty important in my eyes." He winks at Sarah. Sarah blushes and looks down. She laughs a bit. "Well can Brent get one too? It's amazing." She asked. He looked at me up and down. I squeezed Sarah's hand. "You guys are the cutest couple. Of course the boy can have one! You both are very important people!" He smiles at me. He goes to the back and gets two waffle cones of that ice cream. I pull out a twenty when Sarah pushed me and threw the twenty in the boys face. "No Sarah! My treat!" I laughed. She laughed. We had a three minute fight on who's paying. "Guys!" The boy said. "My treat." We all laughed. "IF. The girl gives me her number." He smiled at Sarah. Sarah recited her number and we were on our way. I was kind of envious since he gave interest in her. He said that we were the cutest couple too. Well that wasn't the case if he asked her for her number! I tasted the ice cream. "DAMN THIS IS GOOD!" I yelled. "I know right??" Sarah says. "Hey I have an idea! Come with me!" I head to my car. Sarah got in and we headed to my surprise spot. I know that Sarah is in love with this place. It's not exactly the first time I've took her there. When we arrive Sarah yells. "OH MY GOD BRENT! I LOVE THIS PLACE." I smile. We get out of the car. Its a little cabin that my mom bought me once. With a little stream and a bunch of trees surrounding it. I take her hand and we head inside the cabin. It was fully equipped a flat screen, speakers, couches and a bed. As we finish our amazing flavoured ice cream, a ding from Sarah's phone. I wonder if it's the boy from the ice cream or if it's Harry Styles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like it! Please if you're reading, please follow me or comment. Maybe even vote?

Thanks guys! Almost 60 reads!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!