✯ Twas The Night Before Christmas ✯

Twas The Night Before Christmas

2012 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was string just that damn the mice. All the stocking were hung by the fire with nails, securely to the mantel so that big guy dressed in red/white wouldn't steal anything when he broke into the house, like he did ever year on this night of nights.

I was just settling in with my significant other for a little romp in the hay being too cold in the house for anything better. Then to what do my tender mates ears does she hear, but the sound of the alarm system going off at 110 decibels from the rooftop–meaning that burglar must be here.

Rushing out of our bed pissed beyond belief! Stumbling all the way down the stairs to our disbelief. Down to the living room we skidded into a stagger, just in time to see what was the matter.

To what do our tired lovesick eyes see? Than non-other than a thief dressed up in a bright red and white fur covered suite he stole from me–not just last year.

Yelling out to him as he ran out of sight. “Stop right there or I shoot!” I popped off three rounds to my delight. He staggered out of sight yelling you missed me you freaking Dyke.

From now on our Christmas Holidays will be protected by the good witch of the West.

Merry Christmas to one and all! From our house to yours.

LadyDawn & LuvlyLady

MaggieMae & Apollo-the two Dogs