Character Ask - Answers

Note: we didn't answer questions that were too alike to another question or too direct

Michael:

How do you feel about not being able to see your mum?

M: "I'm not too worried. I mean, they can't keep me away from her forever, and she loves me, so she's probably doing everything she can to get me back."

How do you feel about Calum?

M: "He means a lot to me."
C: *blushes*

What about what you've been hiding from everyone?

M: *tugs down sleeves* "I don't know what you're talking about. Next question."

What made you get so freaked out when Luke asked you to take your top off while bleaching your hair?

M: "U-uh well it was kinda cold in the bathroom, didn't want to get a chill and be sick, did I?"

What's it like sharing a room with Ashton?

M: "Well I like it obviously, it's nice to have someone else around since it was just my mum and me, but now it's like a built in friend, and Ashton and I get along pretty well, I think."

What colour do you plan on dyeing your hair next so we can co-ordinate? (I SWEAR I'LL DO IT)

M: "Well, uh, I quite like this one for now, but maybe if I knew someone's favourite colour..." *looks over at Calum*

What have you been hiding from everyone?

M: "I-I have nothing to hide."

Why do you think you became friends with Calum so easily?

M: "I just wanted to cheer him up and make him happy at first, but we grew a lot closer than I would've expected."

-

Ashton:

A: *has sketchbook and pen ready*

Are you okay? I hope you are.

A: Thank you, but I'm okay, you don't need to worry about me ^_^

What caused you not to talk?

A: *eyes widen, face pales* Next question, please.

What gives you nightmares?

A: My past.

What's it like sharing a room with Michael?

A: He's actually really nice, so it's good. I get embarrassed if I have a nightmare, because he hears them too, but he's always really sweet to me when they do happen.

Talk to him. You got so much trust made up in him. I think he really needs you rn. Also, know I love you. K?

A: You mean Luke? I don't know, he really scared me that day, even when he knew I would be...but oh, uh, thank you. *blushes*

Are you a self taught artist or?

A: Yeah I am, I get a lot of practice.

Does drawing in your sketchbook make you feel better?

A: In a way - it's how I express the way I feel.

Why do you choose not to talk?

A: I need to stay quiet.

Please trust Luke. Cue the lashton

A: ...What's a Lashton?

Why aren't you forgiving Luke like Calum did Michael?

A: Luke knew that what he did would scare me, but he did it anyway.

Do you know why you have nightmares?

A: I do, but I don't want anyone else to know.

What's all the drawings about in your sketchbook?

A: No more questions, please.

-

Calum:

Why does Toby have such a special meaning to you, and what would you do if he ever got lost?

C: *hugs Toby with a frown* "He b-belonged to someone I m-miss a l-lot, and I d-don't wanna think about ever l-losing h-him, not again."

Why didn't you want anyone knowing about your anxiety pills?

C: "I d-didn't want anyone to judge m-me... or l-leave me."

What's it like sharing a room with Luke?

C: "W-Well, i-it's nice, I guess. I u-used to share a r-room when I was l-little so it f-feels like home with someone else a-around."

Get better! Do you ever think about a future with Mikey? Do you think about him in general?

C: "O-Oh, thank you. Um, w-well I hope w-we stay friends i-if one of us l-leaves the home, a-and yeah, o-of course, he's one of m-my best friends."

Be sure to take your meds okay?

C: *blushes* "W-Will do."

-

Luke:

How do you feel about everyone knowing you're dyslex-?

L: "Shh! like I need more people knowing than just the guys."

How does it make you feel in class?

L: *nervous laughter* "Psh, it doesn't phase me. why would I care?"

How are you coping?

L: "I'm fine? Like I always am." *sighs and folds arms across his chest, slumping back into his chair*

Are you worried about Ashton?

L: "Well, yeah, I mean those creepy drawings didn't come from nowhere."

How does he make you feel?

L: "...Like any friend should."

What would you do if something bad happened to him?

L: *goes to say something but stops himself, sitting back in his chair and glancing worriedly at Ashton*

What's it like to share a room with Calum?

L: "I mean, I don't have a problem with Calum, he's really nice and I'd like to think we're okay but...I just- I just don't like..." *glances at Calum* "...never mind."

Do you ever wonder if Ashton has feelings for you?

L: "U-Uh, what, um, what kind of feelings are we talking about?"

What would you do if Ashton returned the feelings you have for him?

L: *glances over at Ashton nervously* "I don't know what you're talking about, we're just friends."

Do you have feelings for him?

L: "Enough with the feeling talk! What feelings are there to have? We're friends."

Control your temper, please!

L: *is ashamed*

Why do you feel so lost without Ashton? Why does he mean so much?

L: "Ashton means a lot to me because he's, well...different. I don't know how, but he's different."

-

Next chapter's on its way, guys

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL

-danyulaintonfiyah + quantum-leaps x