A Sensing

?????'s P.O.V

"There he is!"

"Move faster!"

I heard their shrieks as I tripped.

"Where did you think you could go?!"

At that point in time, I wished with whatever luck I had left. I wished I could have seen where I was going, because maybe then I might have evaded them for a little longer.

Then, like a signal, a faint ripple of electricity, I felt a Dreamer. An awakening. One that was subtle, yet stronger than the artificial ones They tried so hard to create. The wave that had come from beyond the darkness was far greater than anything I could have predicted, and I could tell... that it could become even more powerful than I am.

"I riq sudd waic fe weuddyv sizyr... Pyity ky suzm haf, vyirywz lyskarl," I murmured in response, as the unaware wardens caught up to me.

"Did he say something?" asked the first.

"Your death sentence," I said, smiling as much as my frozen cheeks would allow.

"This brat... Forget it, just take him back," Said the second to the first.

Once the chain-type limiters were put back on, there was little I could do but wait helplessly as the two dragged me back towards the asylum. As we neared its twisted gates, the atmosphere became stifling.

The wardens were also affected, as the stench of discomfort worsened. Had the energy wave from earlier made me more sensitive? I could even sense sweet traces of fear from them. I could feel everything, how exhilarating!

Stopping in front of the gates, I caught a whiff of something that wasn't from the wardens. An emotion I hadn't given the slightest thought since I last stared Death in the face.

Foolish hope. That's what it was. I let out one last, unrestrained laugh, breathing in the chilled air. With an impatient push from behind, I stumbled into into the gloom within the asylum's bloodstained walls.

-Want to see more? Wait for the next chapter!

Don't forget to say if you like it or not!!-