Chapter 1: The Golden Age of the Western Kingdom

Once there were twin brothers whose names Chevrius and Charvrius and they are in their 3rd year of reigning their Golden Age as Kings of the Western Kingdom. Peace and just is at the Western Kingdom. There are no threats, problems, enemies or any evil things that happened in the past 3 years except for (of course) some minor problems and conflicts (likely very minor and easily to be fixed). In those 3 years, the King Charvrius have no dreams that are suspicious like before, he only had dreams about their past victories and good times. The army of the West grew bigger for the Guardians and the General and the Lords are training more men for their army. Some of the Guardians are being trained as well to complete their training and to be wiser and stronger.

One of the most notable persons who joined the army was Galvinior who’s being trained by Guardians Briann and Joshua. He’s the elder brother of the late Galvin. (Galvinior was mentioned in the other book The Kingdom of Centaurion and his name there was Galvin as well). Galvinior’s weapons of choice are a sword and/or a spear. He became better and better in those years and also became friends with the Guardians (especially to Joshua and Briann).

 Joshua and Briann trained Galvinior as it was being said in the paragraph before this. First, Briann attended meditation classes with Lord Digory to control his temper and sudden decisions. Lord Digory did well in teaching and handling Briann’s problems. Sometimes, Briann had hard times in the class and couldn’t control his own temper and fear but Lord Digory in the other hand handled him like he knows everything in Briann’s life. That meditation class changed Briann in a way but Lord Digory isn’t sure if the outcome will last forever. Secondly, Joshua is being trained to get rid of his bashful nature. He was being trained by Lord Anthony. In the beginning of Joshua’s trainings, his bashful nature is still strong and he was even quiet at the start but as the training went further and further, Lord Anthony knew what to do (but only he knows, even Joshua didn’t know that thing) to get rid of Joshua’s bashful nature. And so as the training was completed, Joshua’s bashful nature wore off and he started to control it time after time. His skills in fighting have been enhanced as well. Briann’s and Joshua’s trainings were being made during Galvinior’s training by them.

 Agatha’s training was completed by her friend and teacher Achren (who, as we all know is the leader of the archers of the West). Agatha is still the best Archer in the West but she continued her training to know and learn more to be better in her skills and to be a better and wiser shooter. She was the very first to complete her training and Achren and her became closer with each other in those years.

Paulinne is still the second in hand person of the Queen Clessandra. Paulinne isn’t an assistant as what many could suspect. She is wise and smart and kind. The Queen chose her to be the 2nd in hand of hers and Paulinne is like a young mentor of the Queen and partner as well. The Queen helped Paulinne to enhance her skills, both spiritually and physically. Paulinne is also one of the Queen’s most trusted persons and in fact, Paulinne knows some secrets of the Queen that she and she only knows.

 The women army of the West is being led by Georgia I mean, it’s Princess Georgia. She trained the women of the West to become warriors. Claire, who is the sister of the late Galvin and Galvinior also entered the army. She believed that she should be a warrior like her brothers Galvin and Galvinior like their father Lord Gregory. Claire joined the army with her friend, closest friend and both became good warriors. At first, Georgia was scared of training the women of the West but the Queen Clessandra cheered her up and helped her as well. Georgia was not been trained in those years but she’s being helped in training the women of the West. Even though she’s the princess of the West, she’s still kind, polite and the very same Georgia that we know in the past.

 In the Council of the West (the lords), the Prince Couragesonn replaced Lord Bryce in the Council (you know why). He is still also the leader of the Guardians. Being the prince, one of the lords and the leader of the Guardians wasn’t so easy for him. In fact, he does not have enough time for such personal things but he still spends time with his friends who are the Guardians and the twin kings. As one of the 7 lords of the West, he is new but he does well as a Council member. Not to mention that the lords of the Council, specially his father General Cornelius are proud of the prince and said that he is so much better than Lord Bryce. When they have to, Couragesonn calls for a team meeting for the Guardians. The meetings were called to check on each other’s status of training and life and have some bonding time together. Sometimes, they are planning on some things for the Western Kingdom like building new weapons, new armoury, etc, adding things on the training sessions, getting some advices from the older ones, having a good kingdom to kingdom relationship with the South and North, and more things. As a prince, he is still the same person we know (like what I’ve said about Princess Georgia earlier). But the only difference is that, Couragesonn is the busiest in the Guardians.

 As Kings of the West, the twins’ obligations and responsibilities have been divided. Chevrius takes care of the People’s Village while Charvrius takes care of the army. At some times, Chevrius trains the soldiers of the West spiritually while Charvrius trains them physically. Also, the twins visit the Southern and Northern Kingdoms. Sometimes, Chev visits the South while Charv visits the North and vice versa. Chev is known to be wiser than Charv while Charv is known to be more skilled than Chev. Their relationship as brother grew better and stronger through the years and their belief “Nothing can separate us for we are between His arms!” has been their motto. Some minor fights are being occurred between them but no day lasted that they are both angry with each other for they fix it as long as the sun is still up. Both are very glad in their Golden Years in the Western Kingdom and no wonder that their parents, High King Centaurion and Queen Clessandra are the proudest for the both of them.

 Actually, the Western Kingdom has changed since Lord Bryce left. The change was better than the times when Lord Bryce is still there. Peace and just is at hand for the West. The Council is way better as well and the People are closer to the royalties during the Golden Age. No one ever asked where Lord Bryce went for they did not care about it. As a matter of fact, they love Prince Couragesonn as the 7th member of the Council Lords of the West.