Chapter 6

Metallic Need

Ch. 6

By: Cutegirlmaya (This may or may not be the end. *Edited note: its not xp* I think I'll try and make it the finale. *Edited note: for season 1 B)* After this story is completed, I won't be posting anymore chapters on any other stories until my mission is complete. So... Yeah XD I hope you enjoy all my stories! And they'll surely entertain you until I get back ;) It was a pleasure writing for you all. Farewell~ *Edited note: I've been back! Yay :D* Please remember there is a song for Metallic Need called "I'm just an Error" and it's on youtube! I'll place the lyrics below.)

When Metal Amy was set down and left alone while the three other Metal counterparts departed to speak, she quickly opened her eyes. Disguising them to be red, she kept up appearances, and turned on her communication system.

A chibi Tails's head and two swaying up and down tails flicked on screen with a 'DOWNLOADING...PROCESSING...LOADING SOFTWARE...' that came on at different times as the animation displayed Tails's head to have his eyes open with a big grin, before tilting down into a closed-eyed smile.

Then, Tails's image flickered on, "Testing, one, two, three. M.A? Can you read me?" it was a lot like a skype call, but could only be projected in her eye screens.

Within her mind, she replied. 'Affirmative. All systems downloaded.'

"Excellent!" Tails smiled, proud of his achievement in converting her 'spy system' into a mental communication line for her. "Wonderful to hear from ya again! But um... well, we do... uh.. have some questions..." Tails grew awkward, scratching behind his head and having some sweat drip down the side of his face, showing a nervous smile at the topic...

Thankfully, the sound was only within her head, which meant it wasn't projecting outward so her former master and associates couldn't hear what came on next...

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Amy burst into view on the communication call, making Tails lean back and to the side of his chair, awkwardly being pinned away from the camera as Amy slammed her hands on the table that seemed to be in front of the computer screen. "He totally cradled you and said, 'I'm glad... you are still mine.' I mean, what was that all about!?" Amy, when describing how Metal Sonic had previously acted at the lake, mimicked him by pretending to hold something and stroke it face, even puckering her lips to give it a 'romantic/dramatic' effect. She then leaned in towards the camera as Metal Amy felt the awkwardness just from seeing her so close, and wished she could zoom out...

"Amy! You're embarrassing her..!" Tails stated, "And me..!" he pushed her face back and away from the camera before looking towards it. "Uhh... I know this must be an odd situation for you,... but... what exactly... are you to him?" Tails asked, trying to be sensitive on the matter and lowered his ears. He was really shocked to see such a blood-thirsty robot show any amount of kindness to anything! And he wasn't even sure that was kindness... but that definitely looked romantic! That's for sure... even with the death threat involved... it was weirdly cryptic and they knew they must have been missing important details to the scene.

"Probably something we don't understand."

Metal Amy's eyes widened at the voice off screen, as Tails and Amy looked to the right of them.

"What do you mean, Sonic?" Tails asked.

'...Sonic...' Metal Amy's eyes turned softer, seeming ashamed that he had seen that, and grew greatly embarrassed. Her simulated sadness showed her eyebrows bend up slightly, truly a look of self-pity. The two looked back to her on the screen.

Sonic's hand then came up as he turned the computer screen to him, and all Metal Amy could see was his smiling face pulling the screen to him as he leaned towards it.