Chapter 5

"We are getting married Eve and I will not tolerate any arguments against this, as soon as I have the licence this will happen. If you need a big ceremony then fine I will hire a wedding planner today but this will happen in no longer then one months time" Lucca demanded.

Lucca still felt like he was in a daze, as soon as Eve had confessed she was pregnant it felt like he was on auto-pilot, he knew they had to get married. He would not allow his child to be born outside of wedlock, his parents would have a fit, his brother would continuously throw it in his face and he would not allow himself to only be a part time parent.Ok so he never planned that his first child would be conceived outside of marriage, not that he ever wanted to get married. He always knew he would need to so that he could produce an heir to pass his billion dollar company down to, and who else would be better for this marriage and to be the mother of his child then his beautiful secretary that Lucca could not seem to get out of his mind.

Since that night Lucca had been struggling to remain professional, but seeing her everyday in her blouses and just above knee length skirts managing to look effortless but very sexy, had him in a continuous state of arousal. He had spent many hours in the last three weeks just staring out the door of his office at her working, wishing he could just take her into his arms. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise, he would have an heir to his company and Eve by his side forever, because there was one thing that he was sure of, once she became his wife he would NEVER let her go.

"Lucca you cannot be serious about this. We can easily raise this baby together without getting married, we can set up some schedule that works for the both of us" Eve tried getting Lucca to see some sense, she could not believe he was actually suggesting that they get married, it was a crazy idea. She was crazy about this man, had such strong feelings for him but she knew that he had gotten what he wanted from her. That one night together. So why put them both through this? Knowing it would end in heart break for her. Its not like he would stay faithful to her if they were married would he?

"This is not up for discussion Eve. Unless you would like me to take you to court for full custody when the baby is born? We can make this work together, wouldn't you rather have this baby as a married woman instead of single and be judged?"

"Can we please just take a step back? Just take some time to think about this, there is no need for us to rush into this. In the first three months there is more chance of a miscarriage and complications. Even if we did get married everyone would know that it was just because of this baby, so either way I will get judged on this. Please Lucca don't force the both of us into this?" Eve was almost begging his at this point, she couldn't handle him forcing this on the both of them, he would be stuck tied to her and she knew she would soon be head over heels in love with him and be left heart broken when it didn't work out, because surely this marriage that he was proposing could never last.

"No Eve this will be happening, now do you want a big wedding or a simple one with immediate family? Make the decision."

"Just family" Eve gave up trying to argue, what was the point anyway, if she denied him he would take her baby.

"Good then I will make the calls, we will be married next Saturday" As Lucca went to pick up his office phone to start with the plans Eve knew she needed to ask the one question that was bothering her about this.

"Will you be faithful in this marriage Lucca? Or will that just be expected of me? Because if your not going to then neither will I" Eve knew that bullshit was coming out of her mouth because there was no way that she would find someone that made her feel the way that Lucca did.

"There is no way in HELL that another man will ever touch you the way that I did, I will be the only one who will ever know how amazing you feel and taste, how you moan when i run my fingers along your thighs, NO ONE Eve, no one but me" Before Eve even realized Lucca had moved closer she felt his hands grab her hips and pull her against him moments before his mouth came crashing down onto hers. Eve raised her hands towards his chest with every intention of pushing him away, not wanting to give into him, but the minute Lucca ran his tongue along her bottom lip, Eve was a goner. Moaning as she let him inside her mouth his tongue tangling with hers, if his hands hadn't wrapped around her Eve knew she would have been on the ground. Her knees felt like jelly. As Lucca raised his head so there lips were just touching he knew now was the right time to seal this agreement before they both lost control. Need for her was simmering just beneath the surface, and Lucca knew he would not be able to stop soon, he needed her and even though they were in his office that would not stop him.