Chapter 4

Hey Guys! I cant believe how many reads, and votes iv had. I'm so sorry about how long its taken me to update, but I hope this chapter makes up for it,

its not as long as i wanted. Please keep up the votes and comments, I love reading what you guys have to say about my story. Thank you all for the support

Love Amy XxX

3 weeks later

"No. No. No" Just kept repeating through Eve's head

The two lines on the pregnancy test she was hoping she wouldn't see was staring back at her. After feeling overly tired the last few days and throwing up the same amount of time, Eve thought she was just coming down with the flu, until she realized that her period was two weeks late.

Working with Lucca had been surprisingly easy, Eve had been so nervous to turn up on the Monday after their night together, but it was like nothing had even happened between them, she didn't know whether to be happy that things had gone back to normal, or feel a bit upset that it obviously meant nothing to him. Eve hadn't remembered until she had been dropped home that they had forgotten to use protection that night, acting like drunken teenagers instead of the sober adults that they were.

"How am I going to tell him, he's not going to take this well. Oh god what if he tries to take my baby from me? Maybe I can just quit and not tell him" Eve thought to herself.

Hearing a knock at the door Eve almost jumped out of her skin, walking slowly to the door she had no idea who could be on the other side.

"Took you long enough to answer, I almost left" Seeing her brother standing on her doorstep Eve relaxed a little, still apprehensive that he would know something wasn't right she tried to compose herself.

"Sam! What are you doing here?" Surprised to see her big brother here on a Sunday.

"Came to visit my baby sister, am I no longer allowed to do so?" Sam replied pretending to sound hurt

"Of course you can! Come in, I've missed you so much"

Closing the door behind her brother Eve walked towards the kitchen to make coffee for her brother and tea for herself, hoping that would settle her stomach that seemed to be rejecting anything she tried to eat.

"I'm just going to use your bathroom while you make the drinks Sis, have been driving around all day havn't had a chance to stop anywhere"

"Sure thing Sammy" Eve busied herself with the drinks trying to distract herself from the on coming confrontation she was going to have to have with her boss, there was no way she couldn't tell him, but what if he thought she planned this? Oh no what about Sam?! He's going to go crazy when he finds out his baby sister is pregnant from a one night stand. There is no way she would terminate her baby and she has enough savings to be able to live for a little while without working when the baby arrived. Eve realized she was going to need to think seriously about what she was going to do.

"What the hell is this Eve?!" Sam yelled from the door to the kitchen holding her pregnancy test. He looked like he was going to blow a blood vessel. "Oh god how could I have forgotten I left the test on the bathroom vanity" Eve yelled in her head.

"Uh um it's uh a pregnancy test" Eve mumbled like an idiot, stating the obvious

"Yeah I worked that out! Your PREGNANT!!" Sam could barely contain the anger that was bubbling up inside him, how could she have been so stupid to pregnant, even though he didn't see his sister as much as he should he knew she wasn't in a serious relationship.