Chapter 6

Ally's POV

The brisk cold air made my arms tingle as I walked down the rode. I'm not exactly sure how I got down from the transformer considering it was hovering above the ground but I just walked through the front door and I was out. I'm not sure where I am going I just know that I have to get away from Damien. All of this is just to hard to believe and just to much to think about. I kept walking aimlessly taking in the buildings and restaurants of my neighborhood. I was now seeing it through new eyes because supposedly I am more powerful than anything I can see right now and it is just overwhelming. I always thought I was different but never different at this level. I remember lots of mysterious things that would happen to me when I was little, but I would always dismiss them as dreams or hallucinations. I remember one time in Kindergarden and a big boy we all called donut stalked up to the blocks I was building a tower with, talking about how he was going to make them go splat. I was upset and scared of donut but I didn't say anything in fear of him taking my blocks away from me so I just looked at his hand in horror. But then when he lifted his hand In the air to slap the block tower down his hand stopped automatically and stayed in the same spot for a good 15 seconds. Then his face went slack and he turned on his heal and walked away, I was confused but I quickly got over it because I realized my block tower was still standing. I also remember a time in 7th grade when a student knocked down another students books and while he was laughing I imagined the books rising off the floor and smacking the bully in the face. And before I knew it that is what ended up happening. I was lost in thought and I didn't realize I stopped in front of my high school. The sign in front said 'Jackson High Dance today!' Wow I completely forgot there was a dance today, even though I wasn't planning on going anyway, I decided to go inside since I had no where else to go. I walked past the glowing sign and made my way towards the school. Everyone was already inside so no one tried to ask me if I had my ID. I walked inside and saw dozens of students in jeans and t-shirts since it wasn't really a formal dance. The walls were decorated with blue and black ribbon and there were lots of balloons and posters all around. I walked into the gym and saw dozens of people dancing and I quickly found a near by bench to sit down and people watch. A half an hour later a slow song started to play and lots of people cleared out of the dance floor except for a few couples. I started to stare at the wall knowing I wasn't really going to be doing anything but then all of a sudden I saw a hand held out to me and the hand belonged to a guy.

"Ally I didn't think you would come tonight"

"Yeah neither did I Josh,"I said.

"Would you like to dance with me?"

Oh my gosh is this seriously happening! Josh is this boy in my biology class and we barely talk but he's really smart and kind of cute too. I guess I deserve to have some fun with a nice guy instead of a jerk like Damien.

"Sure I'd love too" I said.

He pulled me up and we walked to the dance floor. He put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders and we slowly swayed to the song. I stared into his eyes and I was swallowe by his deep brown eyes. I felt all the things that Damien said come back and I felt tears in my eyes. Josh seemed to see them and he ran his hand through my hair and across my face wiping the tears away. I laid my head on his shoulder and we kept swaying to the music. When the song was over I pulled away from Josh and smiled at him he smiled back at me. I feel like this is the best time of my life but at the corner of my eye I saw Damien with his arms folded across his chest. He was walking over here getting Closer and closer and before I new it a punch coming from Damien's hand landed in the nose of Josh. That's when I heard my self scream.

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys sorry for any grammatical errors and I'm really sorry it took so long to update! I hoped you liked the chapter and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me if you like!

Thanks for reading!

~Aliza202