Chapter 3

We appeared in a room. Dozens of computers lined the desks and walls, and I looked to my left and right and saw more screens all around me. There was a large arm chair in one corner and two empty desks in another corner, along with two beds to the right and left of me. And straight before me was a large window, that over looked lots of tall buildings and through it I saw small scurrying human bodies like ants that ran across pavement.

"Where are we?" I asked

"This is sort of like my study/ house/ car thing," Damien said.

"How do you have a study, house and car all in one? That doesn't even make sense!"

"Yeah well your going to have to do a lot of accepting the impossible because that's the only way your going to survive in this world,"

"Well I survived in this world all my life with out believing in the super natural, and I handled it perfectly with out muddling from you, so what makes you think I can't survive now?"

"Because back then your world was the human world now your in mine"

"Your what?"

"My world, other wise known as the real one and the part of the universe that no humans know about,"

"Ok so if human's don't know about this world then how come you know about it?"

"Because I'm not human and neither are you," Damien said.

Kathryn's POV

Ally should be back from practice by now. It only lasts an hour and it has been 5 hours since I've seen her. I wonder if I upset her by yelling, I don't really care though because it's her fault for not doing the kitchen like she's suppose to. But where the heck is my sister? Suddenly I here the garage door open and running footsteps coming towards the door, that must be her. Though the one that walked through the door wasn't my overly annoying sister it was my mother and she had a worried look on her face and was constantly panting it has begun. "Mom what is it? What's wrong?"

"They found her, they found out about her,"

"Found out about who?"

"Ally she... they know where she is there hunting for her"

Author's Note:

Alright so I know that last part was pretty cheesy but sometimes you can't help the cheesiness. I hoped you liked it and don't forget to vote comment and follow me if you want!

~Aliza202