Chapter 5

Since our talk Damien and I each claimed one of the beds that were on the sides of the room. We were both exhausted and we wanted to sleep because we knew that in the morning we would start my supposed 'training'.

I am still having trouble accepting that Damien, an absolute beautiful person was even talking to me, but the fact I was an inhuman magical being and some crazy society is wreaking havoc and I'm the one who is supposed to stop them with my magical powers left me incredulous. As I felt the fibers of sleep tug on my eyelids my thoughts wandered and weaved through all the incredible things that have happened today.

***

When I wake up I find that the transformer has morphed into a gym. I started to call the vehicle/bedroom/office/whatever this thing is the transformer because it is so high tech it reminded me of a transformer. Or maybe something crazy on power rangers mighty morphin. The gym the transformer turned into had maroon mats on the floor. Lots of gym equipment aligned the walls and the center floor with the mats was completely empty except for Damien looking hot in a tank top that showed off his muscles and some sweat pants.

"Ok so since your awake we can get started on your training take those clothes and get changed"

The way he looked was so distracting that I simply nodded. I looked on the side of the bed and grabbed the clothes and went into the back where the bathroom was. The outfit laid out pretty much matched his only my sweat pants were pink instead of black.

"Really pink?"

"I figured you'd like it"

I snorted and walked up to him"

"So what are we gonna do first?"

"Well to warm up let's just get on the tread mill"

We both hopped onto a tread mill and started walking. Soon I noticed that Damien was running and feeling compelled I started to run too. After about fifteen minutes I felt like I was running like the wind and I looked over at Damien and saw him gawking at me and starting to slow down and soon he got off the tread mill.

"Your pretty fast" He said.

"Well coach made us run a lot in soccer" I said.

"Ok I think it's time to start combat training you'll have to learn how to fight in this line of work" Damien said.

"Ok" I said. I was a little nervous because the last time my mom once made me take Karate and a five year old punched better than me.

"Ok try and hit me" Damien said.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yep seriously,"

"Alright well here it goes"

I tried to hit him in the chest but he easily dodged. Then I tried to kick him in the shins but then he speedily jumped out of the way. Growing frustrated I tried to punch him in the face. He dodged left then dodged right. Getting really annoyed now I tried to land a blow to his nose he grabbed my fist and pulled me close with his other hand on my hips staring into my eyes longingly as I stared back in shock and awe.

Damien's POV

I stared into her eyes getting lost and overwhelmed but then I realized my hand was on her waist and I quickly let go.

"Um I was testing your reflexes t-to s-see how you would react i-if someone were to grab you," I said.

"I-I t-that couldn't have been just a test, I-It couldn't have been," Ally said

"Well it was," I said. "I would never do something like that to you because I wanted to ever why would I want to touch you that way in the first place I don't like you and I'll never want to pull you close your not even that pretty"

"Your sick Damien" Ally said.

And then she walked out of the room. I wanted to call out and tell her it wasn't safe for her to be alone but I was too stunned to speak.

Author's Note:

Hey guys sorry it took so long to update I was a little busy and sorry for any grammar mistakes. I hoped you liked the chapter and please vote,comment, and follow me if you want!

~Aliza202