Shocked

I woke up in my room with my clothes on again.

I stared at the wall thinking of what happened hours before

"Reed are you awake its time for breakfast." I got up quickly and walked into the bathroom and stared at my face. Im ugly. I look stupid. I looked down at my clothes and tore them off my body with my hands.
"Stupid, Stupid, Stupid" i changed my clothes and walked to the stairs but i stopped. Hearing them talk in the kitchen.

"Where is she" Elizabeth said"I dont know shes kinda pissed at me" dad replied

"I dont know shes kinda pissed at me" dad replied. I hear him open his newspaper. Liam was next
" me either so much for being my sis" i covered my hands with my mouth. Sis, he called me sis. Last Night.  I ran back upstairs and got my phone and texted Taylor everything that happened.

Taylor- Im onw you need to get out of there

Me- please hurry i dont want to see his face i can barley breath right now.

I sat on the stairs with my bags waiting for the right time to go into the kitchen. Once I hear Liam say I'll go get her I jump up to my feet and quickly walk into the kitchen. My dad sat at the table looking shocked at my bags. Elizabeth closes the fridge staring at my dad then back at me.
"Where are you going?" My dad asks Liam touches the back of my shoulder. I flinch and swap his hand away. He looks at me like nothing happend. I move away from him and sit at the table opposite of my dad.

"Answer the question" Elizabeth comes near my dad and rubs his shoulder calming him down but it doesn't seem to help. 

"Dad I can't do this anymore. This lifestyle that you want me to live in just isn't right. I tried really tried to see if I could do it, but I can't..... I'm sorry dad"
I could see confusion in his eyes as he gets up. He suddenly gets up and gives me a hug.
He whispers in my ear "please don't go baby" I could hear the pain in his voice as he held me.
I try to loosen his grip but he doesn't let go.
"Dad let go" I tell him for the fifth time he doesn't loosen his group until we feel a pair of hands on our shoulders. Liam held both of us in his hands. I wanted to push him against the wall so bad but how would that look?Bad right yea that's what I was thinking,but as soon as his hands was on me and they were off. I look in the direction of where Liam once stood and he was on the floor.
Mason stood on top of him punching over and over. Taylor ran next to my side in the it knowing these actions were gonna occur. Blood poured from Liam nose. Mason stood up and turned
around. I stared at his fists blood dripping from his knuckles. He stared at me knowing what he just did scared me. But he ran to my arms hugging me.
"What did you do to my baby" Elizabeth screams running to her son. I had no words to say  I was in shock. So i kept holding on to Msson

Taylor pulled us apart saying

"Hate to break this love fest apart but i think we should get going" and just like that we were out the door. My fathers eyes glued to mines until the door shut. 
We ran to the car me and Mason in the back Taylor driving.
"Babe are you ok?" Taylor asked
Mason eyes Taylor and shakes his head
"Don't call her babe only I get too" I look at him and he caresses my face.

"Whatever man so are u ok reed?"

"Don't whatever Me" Mason screams. He pushes Taylor from the back making the car swerve.
"What are u doing mason stop!" He looks at me in shock and his eyes meet mines. It was like some possessive rage took over him.
"I'm sorry taylor"
"It's fine dude a handsome fella like yourself I couldn't stay mad at" I giggle in Mason's neck as mason looks at me. He smiles and rubs his thumb over my cheeks calming me down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is it" Mason says as we exit the car. The house is Small not something i was use to. I walk over to the drivers side window of the car. And kiss Taylor on the cheek.
"Thank you i wouldn't want a better bestfriend" i said. He smiled at me and put up the window speeding off down the road. Now it was me and Mason. I walked back onto the sidewalk and held Masons hand as we walked through the door. Inside looked a mess, something i could never live in.
"Sorry i had a party the other night." He said. I gave a half smile and sat on the couch.
"Is it ok if Taylor comes back itll help me adjust" i explained. Mason nodded and i texted Taylor to come. About 10 min later Taylor was back. I felt a hand on my shoulder and i jumped.
"Sorry in just jumpy." I explained. The door opened and i was Taylor.
"Hey can we get something to eat first." He said i nodded and headed out there door.
"Ill see you later babe" i said closing the door. I didn't like this new reality but i had to get used to it.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short and late chapter. But question is do you think reed will find out about taylor?