Not Ready

After finishing season 1 and 2 of pretty little liars it was 10:00 at night and i was half asleep on the living room floor with Mason. I jerked up and hit my head on Masons.
"Owww!" He yelled. I quickly covered his lips with my hand.
"Shhh...we have to sneak upstairs without getting caught" i whispered in his ear.
"So that means no sex tonight"he joked. I chuckled then got serious and slapped him.
"No time for jokes." I said grabbing his arm and tiptoeing up the staircase to my room. When we reached the top we entered my room quickly and closed and locked the doors.
"My rooms soundproof so we can talk" i said sitting down on my bed. He smiled and kissed me on the forehead.
"Im tired babe" he said. I laughed "lay down. Im going to get dress into pjs"i said standing up from the bed. I made my way to the bathroom that was in the same room as my bed and started to undress i put on a blue tank top and some leggings and went back into the room. Mason was standing up.
"I didnt know what side you liked" i sat down on the bed closest to the wall and he came closer to me and kissing me passionately.

He started to lift up my shirt and i let him. He kissed down my neck and moved on top of me. He started to take off his shirt and kissed me again. He kissed my chin then moved down to my neck and when he reached my boobs he took off the bra i had on. He smiled at me and kissed down further giving me shivers. He put his hands down my pants and i stopped him.
"No" i said getting up and strapping my bra back on. Then pulling my shirt over my head.
"What's wrong?" Mason asked. I pushed him away so that he was on the other side if the bed. And i went under the covers and looked at the wall. He pulled his arms around me under the blanket.
"You can tell me anything"
~9Am~
I woke up cuddled up in Masons arms. I smiled at his beautiful face and he opened his eyes and smiled too. I got up and went to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and got dressed in a gray shirt and some jeans. When i walked out Mason was up. No shirt
"Wow" i said unknowingly. He smiled and hugged me.
"I love you Reed" he started to kiss my forehead and i smiled.
"I have a backpack of clothes in my car ima go change and come back like i was never here" he explained. I nodded as he ran fastly out the room. Amout 10 minutes later there was a knock on the front door. I ran down to see Mason holding a light brown backpack. He was all changed into cahky pants and a blue shirt with a sweater thrown over it.
"Dad, This is Mason. My boyfriend" i said.
"Mason, Your just in time for breakfast." I smiled at Mason and grabbed his hands pulling him into the kitchen. He sat next to me, Liam across from him and my dad across from me and Elizabeth at the end of the table.
"So how did you guys meet"dad asked
"At subway actually"i said
"But i knew she was the one"
His leg brushed against mine which made me chuckle.

 "So how did you guys meet"dad asked"At subway actually"i said"But i knew she was the one"His leg brushed against mine which made me chuckle

"Your very lucky" Liam said smiling
"I know" mason says
It wasn't that quiet around the table. Specially since its dinner with my family. They asked Millions of questions some making it awkward, but we made it through.

"Well I guess it's time for you to go sadly" I say
He hugged me and whispered
"Don't worry I'll be back soon" I smiled and he kissed my cheek. He left slowly closing the door. Every two seconds he would smirk at me. Until he shut the door.
"Nice kid." My dad said from behind me. I turned around.
"Yeah he is" i said with an attitude walking past him.
"Reed honey you can't be made at me." He said grabbing my hand. I laughed half crying half not.
"I have no right?...Thats funny cause last time i checked it was my life...my life that changed in seconds and i had no say. NO SAY DAD but you dont care its all about you right?" I let go of his grip. And walked up the stairs. "Reed!" He yelled. I turned around again my eyes filled with tears.
"NO!" I ran up the stairs and slammed the door. I layed in my bed and texted Taylor.

Me- I hate my life

Taylor- Oh honey do i need to get my knife and cut someone

Me- Can you cut me

Taylor- Uhuh you need to sleep it off

Me- That i will do. See you tommorow babe.

I put my phone down and got under the covers. Soon i was deep asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entry-134
5/14/16
I couldn't help it i needed her to be with me so i did it. I wanted to make her move out with me so this was a perfect time now. She was scared of her brother so if she was raped she would think it was him and move out immediately. With me. Its not a crime. I love her, and she loves me. So we should be together. Right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt something brush against my face but i swiped it off thinking it was my hair. But i felt it again and i lifted up to see a black figure caressing my face.
My heart pumped as i pushed back on my bed kicking it. I knew screaming wouldn't help sense i forced my dad to soundproof my room last year. My room was dark so i could see who it was and my light was on the other side of the room. It climbed onto the bed and i seen teeth as it smiled.
"Get away please ill do anything." I whispered as i huddled up against my bed frame. The voice was deep like it was forced so i couldn't identify the voice.
"I want you Sis" he said. Crawling closer to me i got up from my bed and pushed up against the wall. The black figure came closer to me and kissed me. He pushed me onto the bed and jumped on top. With the forced voice change he spoke again.
"Take off your clothes" he said. I shook my head no as i cried. So he did it for me...he took off my clothes.
"No, No, No" i screamed trying to struggle out of his grip on my hands. He started to take off his clothes and next thing you know he was on top of me. In me. And all i could do was scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~