two month after the Quintuplets are born

two months after the Quintuplets are born............

Rhydian

Maddy come here i need you help. i called Zack, Marissa, and Travis were crying in the nursery. she came in pick up Marissa and kissed my cheek. they are hungry go get them their bottles and i'll stay here with them and bring five in cases they wake Ava and RJ(Rhydian James). I went down and got their bottles and went back up to Maddy. here you go my sweat. i said giving her two of the bottles and i picked up Marissa and rocked her back and forth and once she was done, I put her back in her crib and went over to maddy. we agree that we won't tell them about eolas until they turn sixteen right? maddy asked. Yes but if they see us use it they will want to know what it is. i said. so we won't use it round them. she said. sitting next to me on our bed, that works and we should teach them how to get to Tom and Shannon's. yeah we should but lets wait for them to walk it could be dangerous if they can't run and it would make me feel better. ok we'll wait until they can walk but what are we going to do the full moon. well we could have tom and shannon watch them and we could have Mrs.Vaughan watch them too. we could say that we need a break.