when she comes home to her mate

Maddy 

i miss him so much i just want to go back to his but i know it's not save and i don't want to put him in danger and i don't want Shannon and tom to get hurt either. plus we promised that we would find each other and i just hope it's soon. i can remember the day he asked me out, he was so nervous.  i closed my eyes remembering what had happened that day

flashback

he walked up to me and said. "your a little genius you know that, so to celebrate you victory i was wondering if tonight you wanted to do something not breni's some where special?" and i said "are you asking me out on a date?" he looked behind him and looked at tom and Shannon and he looked back at me and said yeah but you don't have to if you don't want to."  "i love too." i said. then the 3 k's walked by say "Rhydian's got a girlfriend, Rhydian's got a girlfriend." we both smiled and laughed.

end of flashback

Rhydian

i was running like i did with Maddy all the time. it was what we did to fun just the two of us. i promised her that we would find each other. and i will find her no mater what happens i'm going to find her and tell her that it's safe and that dr. whitewood left and is not go to come back and that whitewood went over to amrica and is never coming back and she can come home.

i ran and ran then stop bent down and used my eolas to see if i could find maddy. i looked for miles and miles and i saw her she was with bryn and she was looking for me. maddy don't worry i'm comming and if you can hear me use you eolas to have proff that i'm comming for you. you can come home now whitewood is gone we did as you told us and she gave up and i told her you went to amrica. and that you wold never come back.

Maddy 

Bryn and i were walking and i felt that i could hear Rhydian say that he was coming for me and that we could come back home and that whitewood gave and that he told her we went to America and to use my eolas to prove that he was coming for me. Bryn Rhydian is coming use you eolas to look. we both bent down and looked and i saw rhydian running i start to run and i told bryn go back to the pack but sat nothin bout Rhydian to anyone but jana just tell jana so she know it's him. he nodded and ran the other way. rhydian i'm going to find you. i smelled the air trying to see if i could find his sent    

 rhydian

i could hear her say se was coming to me. i found her sent and found her bonding towers me. i stopped.she ran into me and tackled me to the ground and kissed me. i missed you mads so much i said pulling away from the kiss. Rhydian why would you do that? she whined. do what? i asked. you know what i'm talking bout now just kiss me. she whispered and smiled. i laughed and kissed her like it was just us in the world. now she was the one to pull away. I moaned. we have to head back before mam and dad relize that i'm not with Bryn. i smiled.she got off of me and pulled me up. now lets g. we started to run and chased each other like we use to. but she got tired and climbed on my back. and i just started to walk until we reached the pack. mads wake up we're here. she opend her eyes but didn't get off my back which i didn't mind but her parents were coming over to us. mam look i found Rhydian. well more like i found you and when you saw me you tack-. she cut me off. No need to say that right? 

maddy

i told mam that we could go back to stoneybridge cause whitewood is gone they said that we could go back that they would pack everything up and that me rhydian could head back but that we had to stay together. i smiled and jumped back on his back and he started to walk back. as soon as we were far enough, i slid off his back, he stopped and i just grabbed his hand and started to run, run back to shannon and tom and back to my life before. 

rhydian 

mads look it's tom and shan. i said. she looked and started running and yelling tom shan tom shannon i'm back. they turn and Shannon started running towrds maddy with a smile on her face. i saw tears on shannons face. i started to walk toward them and maddy pulled away from shannon and hugged tom and then came back to me and grabbed my hand. i'm so happy i'm back. she said. me too now let's go berni's and then we can go and have a run and then watch a movie back at mine.

  ok lets go shannon we're going to breni's then going to rhydians to watch a movie around 6:30 me and rhydian are going to the forest for a little while the we'll call you when we're back she said. pulling on my hand. what is it madds calm down. i said. rhydian lets go i just want to eat. she said. ok ok let's go the we go for a run if you like? i asked. yes i would like now lets go get somthen to eat. she said.

ok let's go. she said pulling me torwds shannon and Tom. come on guys let's go to berni's and the meet us at rhydians round 6:30. she said. ok come on maddy shannon said pulling her out of my grip. i smiled. Maddy was so happy and that's all that matter to me.