watching a movie and fixing the wall in the den

Mads

so we walked into his house and i grabbed his pocket and called my mam and dad. Hi pet what are you and Rhydian doing my mam asked. oh nothing we were just about to watch a movie with tom and Shannon. OK but it's a full moon tomorrow night so can you Rhydian tom and Shannon fix the wall in the den and you don't have to go to school and make sure if we're not back in time your not in the woods and you stay in the den with Rhydian. OK? OK mam we'll fix the wall later. Bye love you. I hung up and went over to Rhydian and sat on his lap and snuggled into his chest, and said. It's a full moon tomorrow and mam wants us to fix the wall in the den. OK we can fix it in the morning. he said kissing my lips. and then pulled away. i called tom and shannon to come over so we could watch the movie.

Rhydian

Maddy ended up falling asleep during the movie. i picked her up and brought her up to my room and put her on the bed then went back down to where Tom and Shannon were. i said bye and they left. i went back up stairs and walk into my room and the go into the other side of the bed and fell asleep knowing tomorrow would be the first full moon since maddy left that we would be together.

Next morning 

i woke and maddy was still sleeping. i slowly got up and went down stairs, put a note on the fridge and left to go to the store and got the stuff we needed to fix the wall in the den, and then went to bring the stuff to Maddy's then ran home and up the stairs into my room to wake Maddy up.

Mads wake up. i said. she turn to face me and opened her eyes. then smiled. Hi Rhydian why did you wake me up so early? because i have school and even though i don't want to leave you I'll get in troble and if you want to me to stay with you tomorrow then i have to go today plus we need to fix the wall in the den before tonight. i said she sat up. fine but we shoud go now and fix the wall so no one can ever get through again before you have to leave me and i'm take one of your jackets, if you don't mind? she said getting up and walking over to my closet and grabbed my jacket that i wore almost everyday except when i wash it and i had been wearing my other one for the past couple of days but i had a feeling that she only took that one because it smelled like me and i had to leave her for a few hours and even though i didn't want to i wanted to stay with her tomorrow. anyway she put it on and the jumped on my back and kissed my cheek. what no good morning kiss for you "hot awesome boyfriend that loves you very very much. she slid off my back and walked out of the room. and said if you want that kiss you have to catch me first. i ran after her. and sniffed the air. and followed her sent. ran straight to her house and into the den and grabbedher in my arms. OK i caught you now i want my kiss please. i said putting my forehead agienst her's. she leaned up and kissed me. you know now that you back maybe we could get our own house like in the middle of the woods with our own den? i said wrapping my arms around her. you know that not such a bad idea but what about mam and dad they would never let us have our own place we're to young. she said walking out of my grip took off the jacket and walking over to the wall and started to put the bricks up, she looked up are you going to help or not? oh right sorry. she rolled her eyes. once we had finished i looked at the time it was dinner time so i called Tom to have him cover for me that maddy didn't want to be by herself while her parents were not here. he said he would. maddy had put my jacket back on the i thought hey mads what if it wasen't just me and you and was me you tom and shan well except on full moons we would just come here and it would be the four of us but we could have our own room but there would be like six or seven rooms so if we ever got married and had a cub it would have it's own room. you know that might just work and i'll call shan to tell her that they should come over in a few days.  mads we need to talk to your  mam and dad first. I said. Yeah i know but lets just relax for awhile the have a run before tonight.