Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

*Tess's POV*

After we finished all of our food we payed then left.

I'm stuffed I can't eat for another week, wait are those Cheetos i see, Asher said.

We all laughed and made our way to the car. Before I got into the car i checked my phone and I had 20 missed text messages and 10 missed calls!

A couple from my mom, some from people at school, and one that caught my eye.

It was from an unknown number

Hi tess,

We will come in contact soon enough. We know where you are at all times so do not try to hide beacuse its worthless. We know you will not be able to save your friends.- UNKNOWN

Reading that made chills go up my spine where it was noticable because my eyes were popping out of my head. I wanted to cry and a tear came sliding dow my cheek.

Tess is something wrong, rachel asked.

No but we should get going the sun is starting to set and its early so somethings wrong and i don't like it at all, I said

Everyone got into the car quickley knowing something was not right.

I started the car and " Wrecking Ball" by MIley Cyrus came on and I laughed knowing Laura hated this song because of the music video.

Laura looked at me annoyed and said, turn it off now,

I did not plan this, i said smiling.

I turned the channel and "The Cup song" came on and we all started yelling the lyrics

YOUR GONNA MISS ME BY WALK

YOUR GONNA MISS ME BY TALK OHH

YOUR GONNA MISS ME WHEN IM GONE

We all started laughing and i was happy again knowing i am here with all my bestfreinds to try and save my other bestfriends.

* 3 Hours later*

It was now dark and only at 6:00 pm and we were in the State of Ohio and it was bigggggg. Everyone was asleep but Laura and she was listening to music staring out the window. It was almost like Laura had been afraid to sleep. I ignored the fact and concentrated driving.

Asher then woke up along with Rachel and then everyone was awake.

how long have we been sleeping, Asher said yawning.

About 2 hours, i said.

Wow, Rachel said.

This huge black figure suddenly ran across the street and i stepped on the brake jerking the car.

What was that, Asher yelled

i Have no idea, i said trying to catch my breath.

I then started driving again and it was dead silence. I also noticed there was a car in back of us so i decided to take turns and then i did not see it it.

Why are we taking all these turn, Laura asked.

Oh no reason, i said

I felt bad having to lie to everyone but i didn't wanna freak them out even more.

You don't have to lie tess, just tell us, LAura said.

Its like she always read my mind.

Somone was following us, i said sighing.