Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Tess's POV*

We then said our goodbyes and I made my way too C Period.

Geography wasn't that bad it was one I my best subjects so I liked it. We all got assigned a project so Laura, Asher, and I teamed up and made plans to walk to Laura's house after school.

D period was next and it went by pretty quick. Next thing i know it's lunch time! The whole crew sits next to each other and start to randomly talk. I was still wondering what Harry was nervous about but ill look into that later.

Next thing I know everything became awkward.

Even lunch was awkward and that's never a good thing!

The rest of the day went by very quickly. The last bell rung and everyone rushed to their locker and after I got all my homework and backpack and met up with Rachel and had a quick talk. The only time we see one another is at lunch so ya whenever we get a chance we talk as much as possible!

We then said goodbye and I met with Asher and Laura and we started walking to Laura's house.

I feel like we're being watched and I don't like it a all, Laura said.

Ok I thought it was just me and I feel very uncomfortable, Aimee, said

We all then turn around and we all don't like what we see. What we see it a guys dressed in black and wit a covered face so we can't identify him.

We start to walk faster but he does too. We all flip out and stay close and literally squish together m. We are all of course freaked out and are scared. Laura's house isn't that far from the school but it seems like we've been walking for hours.

I turn around quickly and realize the guy that had been following was gone. It was like be vanished into thin air.

Guys where'd he go?! I say panicking

It doesn't matter as long as he's gone it better and maybe safer an less freakier, Asher said

We began to walk at a little fast paste. It was quiet and non of us were talking. I was wondering 3 things , who was that guy, why was he following, and where'd he go?

Finally we arrived at Laura's house and rushed in. It was much safer in there than outside.

We were alone which wasn't a big thing. We're in high school so of course we are old enough. I texted my mom to know I was at Laura's and she replied saying I was fine but she wanted me home by 8. 'Plenty of time I thought.

I started smelling and hearing something. I'm a werewolf so we can hear, see, and smell other things that other people can't.

We then hear a loud knock at the door.

Weird I wasn't expecting my mom here until a lil later, Laura said.

She went to go answer the door and yelled, who is it?! No one answered of course so we all were creeped out.

She checked the peephole and no one was there.

She opened the door slowly and no one was there.

Guys! Guys! ' Laura screamed

What?? Asher and I screamed

That guys is on my lawns she screamed in fear.

She slammed the door and locked it then locked all the Windows and doors I the house.

We ran upstairs into her bedroom and locked that door as well. We looked out the window and he was just standing there.

HI EVERYONE HOW DO YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR?! COMMENT AND VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT