Chapter 5

Chapter 5

We exited Starbucks and got into Ross's car. We had a small talk about school then noticed someone was following us

Does anyone notice that car driving behind us, Laura points out

Laura he may be going near where we are, Ross said.

Well he or she has been making every turn where we have, Laura said

I tried to identify the face but its like the person did not have a face so i could not even see what gender "it" was.

Asher was quiet and was not saying a word for an odd reason. He was on his iPhone texting someone being quiet.

guys chill its probably nothing, Asher shouted.

we were shocked he shouted but did not think anything of it. The car ride went silent but we were all nervous because we knew that 'thing' behind was following us.

Ross pulled up to my driveway and Rachel was standing there.

We all hopped out and noticed that "thing" was not following us anymore.

Whats wrong, you all seem like you have seen a ghost or something, Rachel said.

We all smiled like nothing happened and said something was just following us.

Like a person, rachel questioned

No like we could not even identify the face, i said

wow thats really creepy and scary, Rachel said

Since Rachel and I were both wolves we could hear and see what others can not. She was staring in the woods but i did not hear or see anything.

She looked away quickley.

We should go inside, rachel said.

My parents of course wern't home so we had the place to ourselfs for a while.Ross came in but had to go because of football practice. Harry,Ross,and Riker were on the football team so they all were busy on weekday nights and rarely weekend.

What do you guys wanna do now, i asked

Um maybe take a walk in the woods, Laura said

You think thats safe right now, i asked

Dude we are wolves and vampires we can take care of ourselves,  Asher said

You can never tell Asher and Laura as vampires because laura only used them for meeting or emergencey, and Asher for self defence or fun.

Ok, i said nervously

We made our ways outside and went out the back door. I lived in a big house with a big yard and woods.

We all had our cellphones just in case of something happening.

It was a beautiful autumn day but a little chilly.

So what do you guys think that "thing" in the car was,  Asher asked

Guys please do not bring up that subject. Everytime i hear about that chills go up my spine, I said

Sorry,  Asher said

So how your project's come out, Rachel said

Really good and simple, Laura said

Tess told me about what happened at your house, that must of beem scary, Rachel said

Not really, Asher said.

Asher , we said looking at him.

Ok i admit it was pretty crazy, but still we should not be scared because we have amazing powers, he then said

True, we all said

I then got this sudden feeling we were being followed. I turned my head around to check and no one was there. My phone buzzed and it was from unknown caller.

HAVING A NICE WALK IN THE WOODS-UNKNOWN

Chills ran up my spine as i read that message i litterally was speechless.

Tess you ok,  Asher asked.

I got this message from this unknown caller, i said scared

I showed them the message and they could not beleive it either. I decided to text back.

WHO IS THIS???- TESS

We better get back like right now, Laura said.

We all started running and stopped. We could not believe what we saw.

HEY EVERYONE! SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE FOR CHAPTER 5! MAYBE CHAPTER 6 WILL BE UP TONIGHT. COMMENT YOUR IDEAS OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN! ALSO VOTE AND COMMENT ADVICE ON HOW TO MAKE THE STORY BETTER! THANKS FOR 30 READS!